Make a batch of these savory chicken crescent squares for a delicious lunch everyone will love! Follow the video or written instructions below to learn how prepare these easy-but-tasty crescent squares. They’re perfect for a quick, delicious meal.
Chicken Crescent Squares Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 8 oz. can crescent rolls
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 T. butter, melted
- 2 C. chicken, cooked and cubed
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/2 t. pepper
- 2 T. milk
- 1 T. onion
- 1 T. pimento
Use your fingers to press out the cut line in can of crescent rolls until you have 4 squares.
Blend remaining ingredients.
Fill each square with 1/2 cup mixture. Bring the corners to the top and close.
Brush squares with melted butter and bake as directed for rolls.
Serve and enjoy.
A Great Mixing Spoon!
The Rada Non-Scratch Spoon is a utensil that’s perfect for preparing and serving your favorite recipes!
Featuring a non-scratch material that’s safe for use with non-stick pans, it makes stirring and serving all sorts of foods a breeze. The study metal stem won’t break, while the flat nose makes for easy stirring and serving. Use it to prepare turkey cranberry meatballs, vegetables, casseroles, soups, and so much more! The Non-Scratch Spoon is backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, is proudly made in the USA.
The Rada Non-Scratch Spoon is available for delivery at the online Rada Kitchen Store!
Fundraise with Rada Cutlery!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success. Many groups fundraise with Rada once a more a year and never have trouble finding people eager to purchase the products!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. The Best Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success. Rada Cutlery is a company built on fundraising, and it shows.
2. Wonderful Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! There’s something for everyone, ensuring a wide interest in your fundraiser. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada, ensuring that your group can do more good than ever before.
4. Three Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by Rada’s website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Check out Rada’s fundraising catalog!
Check out the Rada Cutlery EASY Leader’s Guide to learn more about why a Rada fundraiser is what’s best for your group!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy. Here’s what you need to do:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your Rada fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Begin your fundraiser. Let all of your friends, family, and acquaintances know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts. You can also market in other ways, such as posting fliers on bulletin boards.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap. Orders will ship within two business days.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Visit Rada’s fundraising website to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Follow Rada Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, and more offered by Rada Cutlery!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Since 1948, Rada Mfg. Co. has been producing America’s best cutlery and kitchen utensils. We take great pride in our work, from the superior craftsmanship of our knives to our renowned customer service. All of our products, from design to completion, are made entirely in the USA, as we are fully committed to the principal of giving back to our communities.
Check out this video for insight into the care and pride that goes into Rada products!
Crescent Chicken Squares Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, Kristi in the Rada kitchen, and today I’m going to show you how to make savory chicken crescent squares.
First, use your fingers to press out the cut line in an 8 oz. can of crescent rolls until you have 4 squares. Blend 3 ounces of cream cheese and 2 tablespoons melted butter until smooth. Add 2 cups of cooked, cubed chicken, ¼ teaspoon of salt, 1/8 teaspoon of pepper, 2 tablespoons of milk, 1 tablespoon onion, and 1 tablespoon pimento. Mix well.
Fill each square with ½ cup of mixture. Bring the corners to the top and close. Brush with melted butter. Bake as directed for the rolls. And there you have savory chicken crescents. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit us at our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript