The best of the earth and the ocean unite in these delectable crab-stuffed mushrooms! Featuring delicious crab meat, cream cheese, and mushrooms, these are great at a party or before a steak dinner. Make a batch of these outrageous appetizers and see for yourself!
Crab-Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 30 button mushrooms
- Extra virgin olive oil spray
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 C. crab meat
- 1/4 C. cream cheese
- 1/4 C. ricotta cheese
- 2 T. chopped parsley
- 1/2 t. lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/4 C. water chestnuts, chopped, optional
- Asiago cheese
In a bowl, combine green onions, crab meat, cream and ricotta cheeses, parsley, lemon juice, garlic, and, if desired, water chestnuts.
Remove the stems from each mushroom and coat with extra virgin olive oil spray. Place a spoonful of the mixture into each mushroom.
Grate Asiago cheese over the top of the mushrooms. Bake at 450° for 15 to 20 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
The Best Kitchen Knife!
The Rada French Chef knife is an incredible kitchen tool that’s a must-have for any home cook! This knife features a blade that easily cuts vegetables, fruits, and meats. Hand-sharpened for a razor’s edge, it’s great for preparing both large ingredients and large quantities of ingredients. Like all Rada products, the French Chef is American-made, and comes with a Lifetime Guarantee!
The Best Stoneware Baking Dish!
The Rada Rectangular Baker is an amazing piece of stoneware that is ideal for countless recipes! Whether you’re making breakfast, dessert, or anything in-between, the Rectangular Baker’s ability to absorb heat for an even baking temperature ensures the perfect cook each and every time. Made from a proprietary, lead-free clay mixture, this stoneware pan is dishwasher safe, and capable of going from a freezer to a 400 degree oven without cracking. Like all Rada products, the Rectangular Baker is made in the USA!
Fundraise with Rada Cutlery!
Rada Cutlery is a leading fundraising company that has been helping nonprofit groups succeed for 70 years. Churches, schools, civic organizations, charities, youth groups, sports teams, and so many more nonprofits meet and exceed their goals by partnering with Rada!
Here are five reasons why a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is your group’s best option for fundraising success:
1. Wonderful Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers 26 pieces of cutlery, 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and six stoneware baking pans. 28 gift sets are perfect for any occasion, while 43 scrumptious Quick Mixes make incredible dishes with ease. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
2. Big Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold! This unusually high profit percentage ensures that nonprofit groups partnered with Rada do better than they ever have before.
3. Three Highly Profitable Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one, not two, but three sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profit! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause, utilizing whatever takes best advantage of your group’s strengths.
4. Amazing Customer Service – Fundraisers are known to rave about the unbeatable quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built on fundraising, and it shows in every way. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
5. American-Made Kitchen Products – Every Rada product, without exception, is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unparalleled skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Start a Fundraiser Today!
For nearly 70 years, Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for nonprofit groups across America! Groups that fundraise with Rada can offer supporters Rada’s vast lineup of unbeatable kitchen products, with each sale earning an incredible 40% profit. Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy!
- Request your free information packet. This will go into detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Products Made in the USA!
All Rada Cutlery products are made in the USA! Each item offered is manufactured by American workers committed to producing the best products available. When you fundraise with Rada, you’re not just helping out your cause, but American industry, as well!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada Cutlery is on social media! Visit our various pages to get the latest recipes, news on Rada products, and more.
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Stuffed Mushrooms Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi there! Jess in the Rada Kitchen, thanks for joining me. Today we are going to whip up some creamy crab and Asiago cheese stuffed mushrooms. Just a handful of ingredients and we can bake these off in the oven or pop them on the grill. We’re going to start by prepping some veggies.
So you want about 20 to 30 mushrooms depending on how many people you’re feeding. You can see that I’ve taken the stems out and set them aside. To this pan we’re going to spray our mushrooms with some extra virgin olive oil. And we’re going to make our filling. We’re going to start with out green onions. And I have 3 here. Now to add some crunch to our dish we are going to slice some water chestnuts. And I’m going to chop 1 clove. Now we’re going to chop a handful of Italian flat leaf parsley. To our filling we’re going to add 1 ½ cup of crab meat. To that ¼ cup cream cheese. And then ¼ cup ricotta cheese. Give it a stir.
Then we’re going to add a little lemon juice and salt and pepper. Now we’re going to go ahead and fill the mushrooms, just about 1 to 2 teaspoons of filling at a time. I like mine to be pretty heaping and full. So now we’re going to top them off with Asiago cheese, which is a really tangy, almost lemony parmesan. I’m going to give it a good, healthy dose. Into a 400 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
As soon as the cheese turns golden brown on your mushrooms go ahead and pull them out of the oven. They are all ready to eat! Thanks so much for joining me today. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and check out our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript