Try these Corn Beef and Cabbage Egg Rolls for a twist on a classic Asian favorite! Corn beef and cabbage meets a tasty pastry shell for a dish that’s absolutely delicious.
Corned Beef and Cabbage Egg Rolls Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 2 bags coleslaw
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 lb. corned beef, chopped and cooked
- 1 t. paprika
- 1 t. Rada Burger & Fry Seasoning (or season salt)
- 2 potatoes, diced and cooked
- 16 egg roll wrappers
- 3 T. butter
- 3 T. flour
- 12 oz. shredded cheese (your choice)
- 1/2 cup beer (your choice)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a pan, cook coleslaw, onion, and garlic.
Add potatoes and corned beef.
Season with paprika and season salt.
Place a spoonful of mixture onto each egg roll wrapper. Roll up the egg roll wrappers and seal with a small amount of water. Spray rolls with olive oil and bake each side until crispy.
To make beer cheese sauce, combine melted butter and flour in a sauce pan. Stir to combine. Add cheese and beer.
Stir until thick.
Serve and enjoy!
A Must-Have Wire Whisk!
The simple wire whisk has never been better than the incredible Rada Handi-Stir! This peerless whisk is ideal for mixing any food you can think of; batters, gravies, sauces, gelatin, eggs, and more. This USA-made kitchen utensil is also backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so you can purchase and use with confidence.
Stop by the online Rada Kitchen Store to have the Handi-Stir delivered to your door!
The Perfect Knife for a Chef!
The Rada French Chef knife is a phenomenal knife that every cook should have! This stainless steel knife features a large blade that easily cuts whatever food you need it to, making it perfect for countless dishes. Use this knife once and you’ll find yourself reaching for it over and over! Like all Rada cutlery, it’s American-made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
The Rada French Chef knife is available at the Rada Kitchen Store!
Fundraise with Rada Cutlery!
For over 65 years, Rada Cutlery has been America’s premier fundraiser! Tens of thousands of nonprofit groups partner with Rada each year in order to raise the funds they need. Featuring amazing products, peerless customer service, and three unique sales methods, a Rada fundraiser is any group’s ticket to meeting and exceeding financial goals!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is your the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Products People Want – Rada Cutlery offers 26 phenomenal knives as well as 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and six stoneware baking pans. 28 gift sets make the perfect present, while 43 delicious Quick Mixes make incredible dishes. A Lifetime Guarantee protects all cutlery, utensils, and gift sets, so Rada products last for life!
2. Huge Profits on Sales – Most fundraisers offer small profits, but Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold. Your group’s tireless efforts go even further with Rada!
3. Three Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers a variety of sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profit! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true, classic sales method that sees your group offering catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Last but not least is online sales, which lets utilize the power of the Internet to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
4. Amazing Customer Service – Fundraisers are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
5. American-Made Kitchen Products – Every Rada product, without exception, is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unparalleled skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Visit our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Check out our fundraising catalog to learn more about Rada products and fundraisers!
Check out the Rada Cutlery EASY Leader’s Guide to learn more about why a Rada fundraiser is what’s best for your group!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, products, and more offered by Rada Cutlery!
Cabbage and Corned Beef Egg Rolls Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hey there! Jess in the Rada Kitchen, thanks for joining me. Today we are going to make cabbage and corned beef egg rolls. We will be serving these with a delicious, creamy, cheesy beer sauce. Let’s get started!
First we are going to start with a half head of cabbage. We are going to thinly slice and saute this in a pan. If you wanted to make it really easy, you could buy a bag of coleslaw mix. It has some bright orange carrot in there as well. Cut your onion in half and thinly slice it. Here we have some extra virgin olive oil in a saute pan and we’re going to add the cabbage and onion. 2 cloves of chopped garlic and then give your pan a stir.
Here I have 2 large Yukon Gold potatoes that we’re going to cube. I’ve precooked these. Bake, boil, steam, however you like. Cut into really small sections. To our potatoes that we have cut up I’m going to add that sautéed garlic and onion mixture. To this I’m going to add about a pound of cubed corned beef. Give it a good mix.
We are going to go ahead and season up our egg roll mixture. To this we will add some black pepper and paprika. And then finally as my seasonal I’m going to season with Rada Burger & Fry Seasoning.
I’m going to take a few tablespoons of our mixture and put them on the egg roll wrapper. Don’t overstuff. To roll, take the end closest to you, fold it over, do the ends, take a bit of water, slide it on the edge, and roll it up.
My oven is preheated to 400 degrees. I’m spraying the egg rolls on both sides with olive oil spray. You could deep fry these but we’re going to bake them. They’ll get nice and crispy and we’ll flip them halfway through.
So here in saucepan I have a few tablespoons of butter that I’ve melted and I’m adding equal parts flour. Just whisk it around. Now we’re going to whisk in our milk. To our milk mixture I am adding some beer. I’m using a lager. Just whisk it in. About half a cup total. Now I’m going to add about 12 ounces of 2 kinds of grated sharp and shredded aged white cheddar. To this we are adding some garlic salt. And then a generous amount of cayenne pepper. Now we’re ready to mix it up. We’re giving this a good stir. Continuously stir until smooth and creamy.
So here we have our plated pub fare. Thank you so much for joining us today! Be sure to check us out at RadaCutlery.com, and subscribe to our YouTube for more great recipes just like this one!
End of Video Transcript