Try this easy, delicious microwave dessert called Monkey in a Mug! It features tasty biscuit strips coated in cinnamon and sugar and cooked in a microwave. Make one after dinner, or just when you feel like indulging your sweet tooth. Follow the written or video instructions below to make this wonderful treat.
Monkey in a Mug Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 T. butter
- 1/2 t. cinnamon
- 2 T. sugar
- 1 (6 ct.) tube refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
Melt butter in a small bowl.
Mix together sugar and cinnamon.
Remove 2 or 3 biscuits from a tube of buttermilk biscuit dough. Wrap the tube in plastic to save remaining biscuits for later.
Cut each biscuit into 4 even pieces.
Dip each piece in cinnamon-sugar mixture and place in mug.
Microwave mug on high for 60 seconds.
Serve and enjoy this delightful little treat!
Monkey in a Mug
- 1 T. butter
- 1/2 t. cinnamon
- 2 T. sugar
- 1 6 ct. tube refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Melt butter in a small bowl.
- Mix together sugar and cinnamon.
- Remove 2 or 3 biscuits from a tube of buttermilk biscuit dough. Wrap the tube in plastic to save remaining biscuits for later.
- Cut each biscuit into 4 even pieces.
- Dip each piece in cinnamon-sugar mixture and place in mug.
- Microwave mug on high for 60 seconds.
The Best Knife for Slicing!
The Rada Slicer is the best knife for slicing virtually any food or ingredient! Made from surgical-quality stainless steel, this large knife features a razor-sharp edge that cuts through just about anything. Use it to cut biscuits, meats, fruits, vegetables, and anything else you need sliced. It comes with a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada products, is proudly made in the USA!
Check out the Rada Slicer at the online Rada Kitchen Store!
The Best Fundraising Option!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Incredible Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Stellar Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
4. Three Effective Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of.
Click here or click on the catalog photo below to check out our fundraising catalog!
Start a Fundraiser Today!
For over 70 years, Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for nonprofit groups across America! Groups that fundraise with Rada can offer supporters Rada’s vast lineup of unbeatable kitchen products, with each sale earning an incredible 40% profit. Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy!
- Request your free information packet. This will go into detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. We have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Cinnamon Biscuit Dessert Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, Kristi in the Rada Cutlery kitchen, today we’re I want to show you how to make a monkey in a mug dessert. This is out of our Mug Shots recipe book.
Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a small bowl. In another small bowl, stir together ½ teaspoon of cinnamon and 2 tablespoons of sugar. Remove 2 or 3 biscuits from a refrigerated buttermilk biscuits tube. Wrap the tube in plastic wrap until you’re ready to make more. Cut each biscuit into 4 even pieces and dip in butter, then in the cinnamon sugar mixture. Set coated pieces in a greased mug. Microwave on high for 60 seconds.
And there you have a delicious monkey in a mug. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit us at our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript