Make this gorgeous Christmas Wreath Appetizer Platter to wow your friends and family! Below is a video and written instructions with pictures that show you how to make a delightful, delicious, beautiful, and festive party platter.
Christmas Wreath Party Platter Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 jar roasted red peppers
- 1 jar stuffed olives
- 1 jar Kalamata olives
- Cheese curds
- Sliced salami or pepperoni
- Grape tomatoes
- Black olives
- 2 packages fresh rosemary
- Banana peppers
- Bread (Italian or French)
- Other foods of your choice
Ingredients you will need for dipping oil:
- 1 C. olive oil
- 1-2 T. balsamic vinegar
- 2-3 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 t. fresh chopped rosemary
- 1/2 t. dried oregano
- 1/2 t. dried basil
- 2 T. freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
- Chili pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper
Arrange foods on platter, leaving room in the center for dipping sauce.
In a bowl, place dipping sauce ingredients.
Slice Italian or French bread.
Decorate platter with rosemary to form a wreath.
Serve and enjoy!
The Best French Chef’s Knife!
The Rada French Chef knife is an absolute must-have for the serious home cook! Featuring a long blade that achieves perfect cuts of countless ingredients, this advanced piece of cutlery is one you’ll find yourself reaching for again and again. Like all Rada Cutlery products, the French Chef is American-made, and backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
Stop by the online Rada Kitchen Store to purchase your very own Rada French Chef knife!
The Best Knife for Cutting Bread and Bagels!
The Rada Bagel Knife is unbeatable when it comes to cutting bagels, Italian bread, and much more! Featuring sharp serrations that make cutting even tough breads a snap, this stainless steel knife is a must-have for any home cook. It’s backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada products, is made in the USA!
The Best Fundraising Option!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Unbeatable Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Stellar Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
3. Tremendous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
4. Three Great Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Christmas Antipasto Platter Video Transcript
Start Video Transcript
Hi there! Jess in the Rada Kitchen, thanks for joining me. Today we are going to show you how to make a holiday antipasto wreath. It’s really cute, just a handful of ingredients, and you will have the perfect appetizer for all of your holiday gathers. Let’s go ahead and get started!
So you can use any variety of meats and cheeses, vegetables, all that good stuff that you like. I have some summer sausage here that I’m just going to slice with my Rada French Chef before arranging on our platter. So I just have a gold platter here that we’re going to arrange everything on, and I’m going to start with our meat, and I’m going to quickly build this with our other ingredients.
We’re going to jump to the other side of my board, and I have some cheese curds here instead of cubed cheese. There you go. Try to get a variety of color with our ingredients. And some black olives. And we have some roasted red pepper. There we go. Some Kalamata olives. Alright, for a variety of color we also have some queen-sized green stuffed olives, and I got a couple different kinds, these just have the pimento on the side. I have some garlic stuffed and jalapeno stuffed olives as well.
Some grape tomatoes. And really, you can do any variety you want with all of your ingredients. You can put some shrimp on here, all kinds of salami and pepperoni and things like that. Obviously we’re using red and green for our holiday colors. And lastly we’re just going to do some banana pepper rings. You can see why this would make a good addition to a good appetizer platter or Bloody Mary bar side where everyone can put their fixings on. Now we’re going to make our sauce for the center.
For our olive oil dipping sauce, I’m going to start with some garlic, just minced, of course our olive oil. I’ve got a good half a cup. I have some freshly-grated Parmesan cheese. Fresh red pepper. And then I have some basil leaf. Dried. And a little bit of dried oregano. A little bit of black pepper. And some balsamic vinegar. Just a drizzle. And give it a whisk with my Handi-Stir. And we’re ready to cut some bread. I’ve got my Rada 6” Bread Knife, here. And I’m using Italian loaf, you can use a baguette, as well.
We are ready for our rosemary, and it’s what’s kind of going to give us that wreath effect, as well. I’m just going to wedge these around the edges. You can do this before you put our ingredients on, but I like to fit it in the nooks and crannies as we go. Back to our dipping sauce, I’m just going to add a pinch of salt and a little bit of that fresh rosemary.
So here we have our beautiful plated holiday wreath antipasto platter. We have our fresh cut bread and that yummy balsamic dipping sauce. Thanks so much for joining me today.Be sure to check us out at RadaCutlery.com, and to subscribe to our YouTube channel, where you can get more great holiday recipes just like this one.
End of Video Transcript