Make these delightful Christmas Tree Brownies for a chocolate treat the whole family will love! This easy Christmas dessert recipe will get the whole family in the yuletide spirit. Kids and adults alike will be thrilled to see them. Check out this these easy instructions to make a treat that will bring Christmas cheer to your household!
Christmas Tree Brownies Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package brownie mix
- 2 cups miniature M&M’s
- 1 (16 oz.) tub vanilla frosting
- Green food coloring
Prepare 1 package brownie mix according to package directions.
Grease a 15 x 10 x 1″ baking sheet and line with foil.
Mix 2 cups miniature M&M’s into the brownie batter.
Spread the batter evenly to the edge of the baking sheet.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
Add green food coloring to 16 oz. vanilla frosting.
Cut the brownies with a tree-shaped cookie cutter. Spread the frosting on top.
Add additional miniature M&M’s to form Christmas ornaments.
Serve and enjoy!
The Best Spatula Around!
The Rada Mixing Spatula is the absolute best plastic spatula around! Featuring a one-piece nylon construction, you can use them to mix, scrape, and stir ingredients when baking your favorite recipes. They come in packs of two, so there should always be a spare available for whatever you’re preparing. Like all Rada Cutlery products, the Mixing Spatula is made in the USA.
The Ideal way to Spread Frosting!
The Rada Party Spreader is a steel spreader you can’t live without! This amazing kitchen utensil spreads and serves jams, cheeseballs, frostings, and so much more. If you enjoy hosting parties, the Party Spreader is an absolute must-have product for making your appetizers and desserts. It’s backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, is made in the USA!
The Perfect Christmas Party Present!
The Rada Party Gift set is the ideal gift for parties, celebrations, birthdays, graduations, holidays, and more! It features the versatile Party Spreader, which is indispensable for spreading frosting and condiments, while the Cheese Knife, an innovative tool that slices both hard and soft cheeses with ease. The Party Gift Set comes with a Lifetime Guarantee and is made in the USAQ!
The Best Nonprofit Fundraising!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. Partnering with Rada Cutlery gives your group a number of advantages that ensure success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is your the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Stellar Products People Want – Rada Cutlery offers 26 pieces of cutlery, 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and six stoneware baking pans. 28 gift sets are perfect for any occasion, while 43 scrumptious Quick Mixes make incredible dishes with ease. There’s something for everyone in Rada’s wide selection! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee.
2. Enormous Profits on All Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada, so they can do more good for the community than ever before. When you sell Rada products, every moment goes further.
3. The Best Customer Service – Fundraisers are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success. Contact us by phone, fax, email, or even instant online chat!
4. Three Effective Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profit! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause. Work with your group’s strengths to maximize profits.
5. American-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers manufacture each item with unparalleled skill, making quality products your group and its supporters can be proud to sell, purchase, and use. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Looking to buy American-made products for patriotic friends and family? Look no further, because all of Rada Cutlery’s products are American-made! From cutlery to stoneware, if it’s in our catalog, it’s manufactured in the United States. Rada takes pride in being part of American industry, and seeks to live up to the honor by manufacturing terrific products at an unbeatable value.
Christmas Tree Brownies Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, Kristi in the Rada kitchen, and today we’re going to make festive Christmas Tree Brownies!
Prepare a package brownie mix according to package directions. Use a 15 x 10 x 1 baking sheet greased and lined with foil. Mix 1 cup mini-M&M’s into the brownie batter. Spread the batter evenly to the edge of the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven when it’s done and allow to cool completely. Use tree-shaped cookie cutters to cut the brownies into cookie shapes.
Tint some vanilla frosting with green coloring. With a small spreader like this Rada Party Spreader, spread the frosting to cover the top. Decorate with miniature M&M’s. And there you have festive Christmas Tree Brownies. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube Channel, and visit our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript