Spread some holiday cheer with this adorable cheese wreath made with a Rada Cutlery Quick Mix Dip! This cheese wreath is very easy to prepare and takes only a few ingredients.
How to Make a Cheese Wreath Appetizer
Ingredients you will need:
- 2 – 8 oz. packages cream cheese
- 1 – 8 oz. package shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 pkg. Rada Quick Mix dip (any flavor; we used Bacon Cheddar)
In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and cheddar cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until well-blended. Add Rada Quick Mix dip; mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
Place a drinking glass in the center of a serving plate. Drop spoonfuls of cheese mixture around the drinking glass, just touching outer edge of glass to form a ring.
Smooth cheese with a spatula. Remove glass. Try using the Rada Super Spreader for this step. This is also a great tool for spreading the dip on crackers.
If desired, garnish the top of the wreath with chopped fresh parsley and diced red pepper.
Serve with crackers and vegetables.
Holiday Cheese Wreath Appetizer
- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 pkg. Rada Quick Mix dip, any flavor; we used Bacon Cheddar
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and cheddar cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until well-blended. Add Rada Quick Mix dip; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Place a drinking glass in the center of a serving plate. Drop spoonfuls of cheese mixture around the drinking glass, just touching outer edge of glass to form a ring.
- If desired, garnish the top of the wreath with chopped fresh parsley and diced red pepper.
- Serve with crackers and vegetables.
Christmas Recipes You Must Try!
Add some new dishes to spice up your traditional Christmas menu. Rada Cutlery has some great Christmas recipes to try!
This is a fun project for the kiddos that will also add a decorative touch to your family’s home during the holidays. Learn how to make homemade gingerbread and then how to decorate a house!
Snowman Party Dip
Make another Christmas appetizer that looks like a snowman! This Christmas vegetabl dip goes great with carrots and celery or tortilla chips.
These sweet little penguin cookies work great all winter long, but show them off during your holiday parties. They require only some frosting and some Oreo cookies!
Tortilla Wrap Christmas Tree
Another great appetizer, you can make a Christmas Tree from tortilla wraps that are made from Rada Quick Mixes! Your guests will be impressed by the distinct and unique flavor of Rada Quick Mixes.
Christmas Slush Punch
Christmas is always tastier with the perfect punch recipe. Find it from Rada and you’ll be the talk of the party! This punch is like a slushie, or a snow cone in a glass!
Watch the Rada Cutlery Blog for more Christmas recipes this holiday season!
Christmas Appetizer Recipe Video
Learn some extra tips about making a great Christmas cheese wreath. Your friends and family will love this Christmas appetizer!
Fundraise Successfully with Rada Cutlery!
If you’re planning a fundraiser, you absolutely must take a look at Rada Cutlery! Rada has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success!
Here’s why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all sorts of nonprofit fundraising:
1. Amazing Products People Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
2. Enormous Profits on All Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
3. The Best Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
4. Three Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales allow groups to connect with supporters, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA, from materials to manufacture. American workers craft each item with superior skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Our fundraising catalog has all you need to know about Rada products and fundraisers!
Check out the Rada Cutlery EASY guide to learn more about why a Rada fundraiser is what’s best for your group!
Products Made in the USA!
All Rada Cutlery products are American-made! When you fundraise with Rada, you’re not just helping out your cause, but American industry, as well.
Watch this video to learn more about what makes Rada’s USA-made products the best around!
Pin the Cheese Ball Christmas Wreath Appetizer Collage to Pinterest!
Cheese Wreath Recipe Video Transcript:
Hi, Kristy in the Rada Kitchen and today I’m making a cute holiday appetizer. It’s a cheese wreath. I’m going to use the Rada Quick Mix dip, the Bacon Cheddar, but you could use any of the vegetable cracker dips. What you’ll need are 2 8 oz. packages of cream cheese, a package of the Rada Quick Mix, and an 8 oz. package of sharp cheddar cheese.
In a medium bowl, with two packages of 8 oz. cream cheese that have been softened, mix that with 8 oz. of sharp cheddar cheese. You’re going to mix that on medium. Once you have the cheeses blended, add a package of the Rada Quick Mix and blend that together.
So once you have the seasoning blended well with the cheeses, you’ll put a cover on it and refrigerate this for at least an hour and we’ll come back and mix it into a wreath.
You need a serving platter and a glass. So just drop spoonfuls and we’re going to come back with the spreader and make it into a shape. I’m using the Rada Ice Cream Scoop. It’s good to use on something like this. You could also use it to scoop out watermelon or pumpkin seeds.
So now with the Spreader, I’m just going to smooth it into the shape of a wreath. This is the Bacon Cheddar Dip, you can see the little pieces of bacon in there. It’s really good with crackers and vegetables. So now I have that all smoothed out and I’m going to remove the glass and smooth out the center.
Now to make it look like a wreath, I’m going to chop up some parsley. I’m going to use the Rada French Chef Knife. It’s a good knife to chop up onions, cilantro, just about anything.
Now sprinkle the parsley over the molded cheese mixture. Now with the red pepper, I’m going to dice it and garnish it so it looks like holly. You can just put those on to make it look like little clumps of holly. Now for a bow, I just took a red pepper and I looked for kind of a rounded spot. I’m going to cut off just the bottom and lay that there. And then our cheese wreath is ready to serve with crackers and vegetables. Make sure you include the Rada Party Spreader so guests can serve themselves. That’s one of the recipes using our Bacon Cheddar Dip. Check out more recipes at www.RadaQuickMixRecipes.com.
End of Cheese Wreath Recipe Video Transcript.
Nothing better to share with the ones you love, than a delicious meal. This recipe is a must-try this holiday!
Yes, thank you, this is a great holiday recipe and a good recipe for the holiday entertaining!