Make an amazing chocolate French silk pie at home with this easy recipe! This heavenly chocolate dessert is just a few ingredients and some refrigerator time away from absolute perfection.
Chocolate Silk Pie Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 4 oz. unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 C. salted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 C. sugar
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 4 whole eggs
- 1 baked pie shell
Melt unsweetened baking chocolate in a small bowl. Set aside to cool.
Beat softened butter and sugar until fluffy (about 1 to 2 minutes).
Drizzle melted chocolate over the mixture. Add vanilla extract.
Beat until combined.
Turn mixer to medium speed and add 1 egg every 5 minutes until all 4 eggs have been used.
Pour the filling into a baked pie shell, getting every last bit out of the bowl.
Smooth out the filling and place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Top with real whipped topping and chocolate curls. Serve and enjoy!
The Best Pan for Baking Pies!
Prepare your pies in the Rada Pie Plate for the perfect dessert! This stoneware pie pan is made from a lead-free, proprietary clay mixture that absorbs heat for an even baking temperature. It als needs no pre-seasoning except for wet batters and egg dishes. Use it to make pies, cakes, and much more. It comes with a three-year guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, the Rada Pie Plate is made in the USA!
Visit the online Rada Kitchen Store to have the Pie Plate delivered to your home!
The Best Mixing Spatula!
The Rada Mixing Spatula offers outstanding mixing quality at an unbeatable value! Featuring a sturdy nylon construction, this spatula will become your go-to utensil for mixing all sorts of ingredients. They come in packs of two, but you’ll use them so often you might even want four (or six)! Like all Rada products, the Mixing Spatula is made in the USA.
Visit the online Rada Kitchen Store to order a pair (or three!) of Rada Mixing Spatulas.
Fundraise with Rada Cutlery!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success! Schools, churches, civic organizations, youth groups, sports teams, and more meet and exceed their goals by working with Rada.
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Amazing Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built around fundraising, and when it comes to customer service, it shows. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Three Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
2. Fantastic Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence. Since Rada offers something for everyone (and a lot for most), sales will come easy!
4. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an huge 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Check out our fundraising catalog to learn more!
Check out the Rada Cutlery EASY Guide to learn more about why a Rada fundraiser is what’s best for your group!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy, and you don’t have to wait another minute. Here’s how:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Visit our fundraising website to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada Cutlery is always putting out delicious new recipes, as well as video posts, fundraising advice, and more. Be sure to follow Rada Cutlery on your social media platforms!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Chocolate French Silk Pie Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, Kristi in the Rada Cutlery Kitchen, and today I want to make a delicious chocolate silk pie.
In a bowl, melt 4 ounces of unsweetened baking chocolate. Set it aside to cool. In a large bowl, beat 1 cup of softened butter and 1 ½ cups of sugar until fluffy, about 1 to 2 minutes. Drizzle melted chocolate over the butter and sugar mixture.
Add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and beat mixture until combined. Turn your mixture to a medium speed and add in 1 egg every 5 minutes until you’ve added 4 eggs. Pour the filling into a baked pie shell, getting every last bit out of the bowl. Smooth out the pie filling and place in the refrigerator to chill for at least 2 hours. Top with real whipped topping and chocolate curls.
And there you have an easy chocolate silk pie. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit us at our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript