Make this delectable dark chocolate raspberry tart for an easy dessert your friends and family will love!
Decadence is just a few moments away with this recipe, which features heavenly dark chocolate and vibrant raspberry flavors. It makes for a perfect, elegant dessert that’s perfect for a special occasion such as Valentine’s Day or an anniversary. Or just make it when you’re craving something sweet and delicious!
Dark Chocolate Raspberry Tart Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 chocolate pie crust
- 2 pints raspberries
- 1 3/4 C. dark chocolate
- 1 1/4 C. heavy cream
- 1/2 C. butter
- 3 T. sugar
Heat 1 ¼ cup heavy whipping cream, 3 tablespoons of sugar, and about half a teaspoon of sea salt. Bring to a boil.
Pour mixture over 1 3/4 cups dark chocolate and 1/2 cup butter.
Mix until melted and combined.
Pour mixture into pie crust.
Top with 2 pints raspberries. Chill in fridge until set.
Serve and enjoy this wonderful dessert!
The Best Plastic Spatula!
The Rada Mixing Spatula is an amazing plastic spatula that you’ll reach for again and again! Featuring a high-quality one-piece nylon construction, these are perfect for stirring, scraping, mixing, and more. Featuring an appealing red color, the Mixing Spatula comes in packages of two, making it ideal for ingredient-heavy recipes.
Like all Rada Cutlery products, the Mixing Spatula is made entirely in the USA!
Order the Rada Mixing Spatula and other fine kitchen products at the online Rada Kitchen Store!
The Best Fundraiser for Nonprofit Groups!
Rada Cutlery is a company built on and around fundraising. Founded in 1948, Rada has been helping nonprofit groups meet and exceed their goals for 70 years. Nonprofits such as churches, schools, youth groups, civic organizations, sports teams, and so many more partner with Rada to meet their fundraising needs.
Here are just a few reasons why Rada Cutlery is your group’s best choice for a fundraiser:
1. Unbeatable Customer Service – Even for a company built on fundraising, Rada customer service is second to none. A staff of friendly, helpful professionals are on hand to answer your every question. You can count on Rada representatives to always go the extra mile to ensure that your fundraiser is a resounding success. Customer satisfaction is the number one priority at Rada, and it shows.
2. Stellar Items People Actually Want – Rada’s diverse catalog has something for everyone, and a lot for most! Knives, kitchen utensils, dry food mixes, gift sets, and more ensure that every supporter will find something they want. Because of their versatility and superior quality, Rada products also make the perfect gift for any occasion, making them even more appealing to supporters. We hear daily from groups that say their supporters ask them to hold more fundraisers just so they will get the chance to buy more Rada!
3. Sell American-Made Products – Groups that fundraise with Rada can proudly offer American-made products. People love knowing they are supporting American industry.
4. High Profits on All Sales – Rada offers an astounding 40% profit on each and every sale. This towers over most other fundraisers, most of which offer profits in the 10% range. Your time is valuable, and fundraising with Rada ensures that your group makes more money in less time than ever before. This ensures your group gets to spend more time doing good and less time worrying about money!
5. Three Easy Sales Methods – Fundraisers can use one, two, or all three of Rada’s effective sales methods. Catalog sales allow groups to hand out catalogs and take orders from supporters. Event sales take advantage of crowds and allow for an instant exchange of money and products. Online sales allow groups to reach out to family and friends across the globe, as well as easily promote the fundraiser to anyone with internet access. Choose the methods that best play to your group’s strengths to maximize profits!
Check out Rada’s fundraising catalog to see all the great products your group can offer!
Check out the Rada Cutlery EASY Guide to learn more about why a Rada fundraiser is what’s best for your group!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, and more offered by Rada Cutlery!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the United States of America. From our headquarters in Waverly, Iowa, Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products on the market. Whether you’re hosting a fundraiser, using them in your kitchen, or offering them to customers at your own business, Rada products are the best choice!
Watch this video to learn more about what makes Rada’s American-made products so remarkable!
Chocolate Tart Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, Jess in the Rada Kitchen, thanks for joining me! We are going to make a super-simple dessert that will take about 10 minutes, and it’s a delectable chocolate raspberry tart. Let’s go ahead and get started.
So, we’re going to start with our dark chocolate filling for our tart. I have here about 1 ¼ cup heavy whipping cream that we’re going to heat in our pan. I’m adding to this 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar and about half a teaspoon of sea salt. We’re going to bring this up to a boil and pour it over our chocolate.
So here we have our cream mixture just coming up to a boil and we’re ready to dump this on top of our chocolate. So I’m pouring this hit mixture over our chocolate and butter. Then you cover and allow it to melt after a good stir.
With my Rada Mixing Spatula I’m going to ladle all of this beautiful filling right into our pie crust. You can make it yourself, have someone that loves you make it for you, or you can cheat a little and buy a store-bought version. Get that all in there. It’s already starting to set.
Now we’re going to top this with luscious red raspberries. I’m going to set them up to make them look pretty in the pan. Layer all the way around.
So here I have my raspberry dark chocolate tart fresh out of the fridge. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End Video Transcript