Looking for a stellar dessert that’s quick, easy, and delicious? Then look no further than this amazing chocolate molten lava cake! Your friends and family will have no idea that it only took about 20 minutes to make, but they’ll know for sure that it looks and tastes incredible.
Chocolate Molten Lava Cake Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 3 eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cups butter
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1/2 t. sea salt
- 1 bar of chocolate for shavings
- Serve with ice cream and powdered cocoa for garnish
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Using a double boiler, begin to melt 1 1/4 cups butter.
Add 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips. Use dark, milk, or whatever kind you prefer.
Combine the butter and chocolate chips.
Once butter and chocolate have melted, remove from heat and add 1/2 cup flour and 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar. Combine.
Add 3 eggs and 3 egg yolks, 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
Beat ingredients together.
Pour mixture into a baking dish or muffin tin. Bake for 10 minutes.
When cake is done baking, cut around the inside edge of the dish and carefully flip upside down, releasing the cake onto a plate.
Garnish with ice cream, raspberries, shaved chocolate, and powdered cocoa.
Serve and enjoy!
The Best Peeler!
The Rada Vegetable Peeler is an amazing kitchen utensil you’ll use to prepare countless meals! This innovative cooking tool features a hand-sharpened blade that effortlessly peels fruits and vegetables, as well as perfect chocolate shavings. It works flawlessly when used by both right and left-handed cooks, as well as either in a towards or away motion. It’s backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada products, the Vegetable Peeler is made in the USA!
The Perfect Wire Whisk!
The Rada Handi-Stir is a wire whisk that’s so effective you won’t believe it until you try it for yourself! It features an innovative, unique design that allows it to easily reach corners and bottoms of pans for maximum mixing contact. The Handi-Stir is unbeatable at mixing batters, eggs, gravies, gelatin, sauces, and much more! Like all Rada products, the Handi-Stir is American-made, and it’ll last you forever, because it comes with a Lifetime Guarantee!
The Perfect Gift (Set)!
Rada’s Peel, Pare & Slice Gift Set is the perfect gift for countless occasions! This versatile set features three of Rada’s signature items. First, there’s the wildly popular Tomato Slicer, which lets you get paper-thin slices of tomato with no fuss or squishing. There’s the Regular Paring, Rada’s best-selling, all-purpose kitchen knife. And then there’s the Vegetable Peeler, which is great for everything from peeling potatoes to making chocolate shavings. They come in a pleasing box with form-fitted thermal inserts, and are covered by Rada’s Lifetime Guarantee!
Fundraise Successfully with Rada Cutlery!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit and charitable groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will put it on the road to success. Churches, schools, civic organizations, charities, youth groups, sports teams, and so many more nonprofits meet and exceed their financial goals with Rada!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is your the best choice for all kinds of nonprofit fundraising:
1. Wonderful Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers 26 pieces of cutlery, 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and six stoneware baking pans. 28 gift sets are perfect for any occasion, while 43 scrumptious Quick Mixes make incredible dishes with ease. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
2. Big Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold! This unusually high profit percentage ensures that nonprofit groups partnered with Rada do better than they ever have before.
3. Amazing Customer Service – Fundraisers are known to rave about the unbeatable quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built on fundraising, and it shows in every way. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
4. Three, Unique, Highly Profitable Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one, not two, but three sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profit! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause, utilizing whatever takes best advantage of your group’s strengths.
5. American-Made Kitchen Products – Every Rada product, without exception, is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unparalleled skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Chocolate Molten Lava Cake Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi there, Jess in the Rada kitchen, thanks so much for joining me. Today we are going to be making a delectable dessert that even an inexperienced baker such as myself can conquer. It’s a molten chocolate lava cake. It’s firm on the outside but super-creamy in the middle. Let’s go ahead and get started!
Here I have my double boiler all set up. I’m going to take my butter and put it over boiling water. To that I’m going to add some dark chocolate chips. You can use whatever kind of chip you prefer. Here with my Rada Mixing Spatula I’m going to continue to stir this until it’s all nice and melted.
So our butter and chocolate have melted. To this I’m going to add ½ cup flour and 1 ½ cups powdered sugar. With my Rada Mixing Spatula I’m going to combine those ingredients. So to my mixture I’m going to add just a pinch of sea salt, vanilla, and then a combination of eggs and egg yolks.
For our batter we want to incorporate all of the ingredients really well. With my Rada Handi-Stir I’m just going to beat this together. We’re ready to bake our batter. Into my 425 degree oven it will go. Now we’ll fill our muffin tin about ¾’s of the way full and these will bake for just 10 minutes.
I’ve taken the chocolate cake out of the oven and allowed it to rest for just a moment. Now I’m going to take my Rada Paring Knife and go right around the edge of my cake to ensure it doesn’t stick when I flip it onto my dessert platter. Then I flip it and there we have it.
So here we have our cake. We’re going to garnish this with a big scoop of ice cream and fresh raspberries. We’re going to cut open our cake and let our gooey chocolate come out. To top it off we’re going place shavings of Mexican chocolate.
Here you have our delectable chocolate lava cake. Be sure to visit our website at RadaCutlery.com, and to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
End of Video Transcript