Make these chocolate chip cream cheese bars for an outstanding dessert that will fly off the plate! Heavenly cream cheese is baked with outrageous chocolate for a treat that has to be tasted to be believed. Read the instructions or watch the video below to learn how to make these delicious bars for your friends and family!
Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Bars Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 18 oz. tube refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut 1 18 ounce tube refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough in half.
Press half of cookie dough into the bottom of a greased 8″ pan.
In a bowl, beat 8 ounces cream cheese, 1 egg, and 1/2 cup sugar until smooth.
Spread the mixture over the cookie dough crust in the pan. Once mixture is spread, crumble remaining cookie dough over the mixture. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
The Best Butcher Knife!
The Rada Stubby Butcher is an all-purpose knife that’s a must-have for any cook! Featuring a classic design, its blade strikes the perfect balance between large and small, making it suitable for virtually any cutting task in the kitchen. Whether you’re chopping vegetables, cutting through cookie dough, or taking apart a chicken, the Stubby Butcher is your best choice! It comes with a Lifetime Guarantee, and is proudly made in the USA.
The Ideal Stoneware Baking Pan!
The Rada Square Baker is the perfect baking dish! Made from a proprietary clay mixture, this dishwasher-safe stoneware pan absorbs heat to maintain an even baking temperature. Use it to bake desserts, appetizers, entrees, and more! You’ll find yourself reaching for this fantastic stoneware pan again and again. Like all Rada products, the Square Baker is American-made.
Recipes with Cream Cheese!
Looking for more delicious recipes with cream cheese? Look no further! This cookbook features 101 recipes that utilize heavenly cream cheese, including chocolate chip cream cheese bars. It’s an absolute must-have recipe book for anyone who loves cream cheese. And let’s face it, that’s everyone!
The Best Fundraiser!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. The Best Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Wonderful Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
4. Three Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada is on social media! Visit our various pages to get the latest recipes, Rada products, and more.
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Bars Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, Kristi in the Rada Kitchen, today we’re going to make incredible chocolate chip cream cheese bars!
First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Next, take half of an 18 ounce tube of chocolate chip cookie dough and press into the bottom of a greased 8-inch pan. We’re using a Rada stoneware baker that doesn’t require pre-seasoning. In a bowl, beat 8 ounces cream cheese, 1 egg, and a half cup sugar until smooth. Spread the mixture over the cookie dough crust. Crumble the remaining cookie dough over the top. Now bake in a preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
And there you have an amazing chocolate chip cream cheese bars. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript