This easy recipe combines garlic bread, chicken strips, and pizza, three favorites that features delicious chicken strips and pizza sauce topped with Parmesan cheese. It’s a cinch to make, and tastes absolutely delicious.
Give it a try. It’ll instantly become one of your all-time favorite chicken pizza recipes!
Chicken Parmesan Pizza Bread Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 5 to 6 breaded chicken strips, thawed
- 1 package frozen garlic bread loaf, sliced
- 3/4 C. pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 C. shredded Italian cheese blend
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut 5 to 6 thawed breaded chicken strips into half-inch pieces.
Cut 1 loaf of frozen garlic bread into thirds and bake butter side up for 8 to 9 minutes.
Remove from oven and spread 3/4’s cup pizza sauce on top of bread.
Cover bread with chicken pieces.
Sprinkle with 1 1/2 cups shredded Italian cheese. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
Chicken Strip Pizza Bread
- 5 to 6 pcs. breaded chicken strips, thawed
- 1 pkg. frozen garlic bread loaf, sliced
- 3/4 C. pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 C. shredded Italian cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut 5 to 6 thawed breaded chicken strips into half-inch pieces.
- Cut 1 loaf of frozen garlic bread into thirds and bake butter side up for 8 to 9 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread 3/4’s cup pizza sauce on top of bread.
- Cover bread with chicken pieces.
- Sprinkle with 1 1/2 cups shredded Italian cheese. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
The Best Kitchen Knife!
The Rada Cook’s Knife is a chef’s ideal knife! This medium-sized knife features a stainless steel blade perfect for use on on vegetables, fruits, meats, and just about anything else you can think of! The Cook’s Knife is supported by a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, it’s made in the USA!
Visit the online Rada Kitchen Store to order your own Rada Cook’s Knife!
Fundraise with the Best
Rada Cutlery is a company built on and around fundraising. Founded in 1948, Rada has been helping nonprofit groups meet and exceed their goals for 70 years. Nonprofits such as churches, schools, youth groups, civic organizations, sports teams, and so many more partner with Rada to meet their fundraising needs.
There’s not just one reason so many groups trust Rada with their fundraising, but many. Here are just a few examples of why Rada Cutlery is your group’s best choice for a fundraiser:
1. Unbeatable Customer Service – Rada customer service is second to none. A staff of friendly, helpful professionals are on hand to answer your every question. You can count on Rada representatives to always go the extra mile to ensure that your fundraiser is a resounding success.
2. Stellar Items People Actually Want – Rada’s diverse catalog has something for everyone, and a lot for most! Knives, stoneware, kitchen utensils, dry food mixes, gift sets, and more ensure that every supporter will find something they want. We hear daily from groups that say their supporters ask them to hold more fundraisers just so they will get the chance to buy more Rada!
3. Sell American-Made Products – Groups that fundraise with Rada can proudly offer American-made products. People love knowing they are supporting American industry.
4. High Profits on All Sales – Rada offers an astounding 40% profit on each and every sale. This towers over most other fundraisers, most of which offer profits in the 10% range. Your time is valuable, and fundraising with Rada ensures that your group makes more money in less time than ever before.
5. Three Easy Sales Methods – Fundraisers can use one, two, or all three of Rada’s effective sales methods. Catalog sales allow groups to hand out catalogs and take orders from supporters. Event sales take advantage of crowds and allow for an instant exchange of money and products. Online sales allow groups to reach out to family and friends across the globe, as well as easily promote the fundraiser to anyone with internet access. Choose the methods that best play to your group’s strengths to maximize profits!
Check out Rada’s fundraising catalog to learn even more!
Rada’s EASY Guide has the details on how to get your successful fundraiser started!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy. Here’s what you need to do:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Visit our fundraising website to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the United States of America.
From Rada’s headquarters in Waverly, Iowa, Rada products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen items on the market. Whether you’re hosting a fundraiser, using them in your kitchen, or offering them to customers at your own business, Rada products are the best choice!
Watch this video to learn more about what makes Rada’s American-made kitchen products so popular and remarkable!
Follow Rada Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, and more offered by Rada Cutler. Don’t be afraid to offer a suggestion, ask a question, or just say “Hello!”
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google+
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Chicken Strip Pizza Video Recipe Transcript
Start Video Transcript
Hi, Kristi in the Rada Cutlery kitchen, and today I’m going to show you how to make a delicious four-ingredient chicken strip pizza.
First, preheat to 400 degrees. Cut 5 to 6 thawed frozen breaded chicken strips into half-inch pieces. Cut 1 load of frozen garlic bread into thirds and place on a baking sheet butter side up. Bake for 8 to 9 minutes or until the bread just begins to brown.
Remove from the oven and spread ¾’s cup pizza sauce on the top. Cover the sauce with chicken pieces and sprinkle 1 ½ cups Italian cheese on top. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
And there you have a delicious chicken strip pizza. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript