Soup’s On! – Chicken Noodle Soup
Enjoy this 4.5 star rated Chicken Noodle Soup recipe from AllRecipes.com. Your family will appreciate this delicious way to warm up from the inside out!
Rada Cutlery used during preparation – Stubby Butcher for dicing chicken. Super Parer for cutting up the carrots and celery. Cook’s Spoon for stirring.
- 4 cups chopped, cooked chicken meat
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup butter
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- 12 cups water
- 9 cubes chicken bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- In a large stock pot, saute celery and onion in butter or margarine.
- Add chicken, carrots, water, bouillon cubes, marjoram, black pepper, bay leaf, and parsley. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add noodles, and simmer for 10 more minutes.
Fundraise with Rada Cutlery!
Looking to raise funds for a near-and-dear cause? Then Rada Cutlery has just the thing for you! Since 1948, Rada has partnered with tens of thousands of nonprofit groups each year to host fundraisers for good causes. Whether you have a church, charity, youth sports team, club, school, or other group in need of money, Rada is there to help. Your group can offer Rada’s unbeatable line of knives and kitchen products to supporters, with each sale netting an amazing 40% profit! Our customer service is the best in the industry, and orders typically ship within 48 hours. People love our products so much they practically sell themselves, making not only for higher profits, but for ideal repeat fundraisers.