Make this incredible chicken mushroom spinach bake for a dinner the whole family will love! Featuring chicken and vegetables topped with cheese and baked to perfection, this recipe is a crowd-pleaser you’ll want to make again and again! Watch the video or read the instructions below to learn how to prepare this wonderful dish.
Chicken Mushroom Spinach Bake Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 3 lbs. chicken breast sliced into medallions
- 16 oz. portabella mushrooms
- 2-4 C. fresh spinach
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 C. chicken stock or broth
- 1/4 C. white wine
- 3 T. flour
- 2 t. thyme
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Fresh rosemary, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
Place chicken breasts in baking dish and season with salt and pepper. Layer with extra virgin olive oil.
Combine garlic, chicken stock, white wine, flour, and thyme.
Add rosemary to chicken.
Add half of the mushrooms.
Top mushrooms with spinach.
Top spinach with remaining mushrooms and coat with liquid mixture.
Top with shredded cheese.
Bake covered at 400 degrees for 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake uncovered for 15 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
The Perfect Chef’s Knife!
The Rada French Chef knife is a piece of cutlery no cook should do without! This large knife features a long blade that allows for expert cuts of larger fruits, vegetables, meats, and more. Use it to cut a whole chicken, slice and dice a red onion, crush a garlic clove, and so much more. The knife’s offset handle keeps your knuckles clear of the blade, allowing you to prepare meals quickly and safely. The French Chef is backed by an ironclad Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, is proudly made in the USA!
Stop by the online Rada Kitchen Store to order your own Rada French Chef knife!
The Perfect Fundraising Option!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. The Best Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Wonderful Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
4. Three Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Take a look at our fundraising catalog to learn about Rada’s fantastic product lineup!
Check out the Rada Cutlery EASY Guide to learn more about why a Rada fundraiser is what’s best for your group!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Visit our fundraising website to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Rosemary Chicken and Cheese Spinach Bake Video Transcript
Start Video Transcript
Hi there! Jess in the Rada Kitchen, thanks for joining me. Today we are going to make a one pan chicken and veggie dish. This is our rosemary spinach and portabella mushroom bake. We are going to start by prepping our chicken.
For our chicken I have some boneless skinless here. I am just going to come in and section this off into smaller pieces, about medallion sized portions. This will make sure that we have even cuts and that it cooks all the way through. And then we can trim the fat and the little bit of skin that is left.
So in the bottom of my Rectangular Baker I’m going to add some grapeseed oil. You can use extra virgin olive oil. If you wanted to make this dish a little richer and don’t care so much about the fat content, you can actually use some melted butter. But we’re going to lighten things up here. I’m going to layer all this chicken in and we’re going to season it up before we add all of our other ingredients.
OK, for my seasoning I’m using Rada’s Burger & Fry Seasoning, just as my season all. And then I have some dried thyme, flip it over and do it again. We’re going to top it off with a little bit of fresh cracked pepper. Let’s go ahead and make our sauce for our chicken and veggies. Here we have some chicken stock. Some milk. Fresh chopped garlic. I have three cloves worth. Some white wine and i’m using a chardonnay for this. Some sea salt. And we’re ready to whisk in our flour as our thickening agent.
So here we have some fresh rosemary that smells amazing. We’re just going to take it off the sprig here and we’re going to do a rough chop on it. With my Rada French Chef knife we’ll just come on in. We are going to top our chicken with our fresh chopped rosemary. I’m going to save just a little bit to garnish on top of our cheese at the end when it’s done baking.
Now we’re going to add our veggies. So, we have four cups of sliced portabella mushrooms. We’re just going to go ahead and dump these on top. We’re kind of going to layer the spinach so we get a nice, even coating of all this yummy stuff. So I have half a bag or about two cups of spinach. I’m just going to tear it up a little bit. You can use baby spinach as well. We know this is going to shrink down a ton when it bakes.
Let’s get the other half of our mushrooms on. Now we’re ready to pour on our sauce. Just give it one more whisk with our Rada Handi-Stir. Right on top it goes. This is going to thicken up once that heat hits it. Now I used a low-fat milk in here, but, like I mentioned before, if you wanted to do the whole, decadent richness, you can just use heavy cream. So now we’re going to top this with cheese like mozzarella. I’m using Monterrey Jack cheese because I think it melts a little bit better. We’ll do the whole bag on there. And just arrange it. Last up, you’re going to top it off with that fresh chopped rosemary. And into an oven at 400 degrees for about 40 to 45 minutes.
So here we have fresh out of the oven our baked chicken topped with all that delicious cheese. This is a great low-carb dish, and as you saw, it can be ready in no time. Thank you so much for joining us today. Be sure to check us out at RadaCutlery.com and to subscribe to our YouTube channel to get more great and simple recipes just like this one.
End of Video Transcript