Looking for an unconventional dinner with a wildly delicious taste? Then you’re in luck, because you’ve found this Bacon Guacamole Chicken Bombs recipe!
Odds are that this isn’t chicken like your mother used to make. That’s OK, because with the passage of time comes culinary progress. These “bombs” consist of a seasoned chicken breast rolled with guacamole and tied together with crispy bacon. Did somebody say “amazing”? Because that’s what this is!
Bacon Guacamole Chicken Bombs Video
Ingredients you will need:
- 4-6 chicken breasts, pounded
- 1 pkg. bacon (2 pieces for each chicken breast)
- 4 avocados
- Lime juice
- Red onion
- 1 clove garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Mexican seasoning (consider Rada Mexican Seasoning)
Scoop avocado into a bowl and add lime juice.
Add chopped red onion, jalapeno, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic to bowl.
Flatten chicken breasts.
Add Mexican seasoning.
Spread guacamole mixture across chicken breasts.
Roll up chicken breasts.
Wrap chicken breasts in bacon. Bake in oven at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
The Best Way to Slice Tomatoes
The Rada Tomato Slicer is a wildly popular tomato knife that you’ll find yourself reaching for again and again! Featuring a stainless steel construction and dual-serrated blade, this knife enables you to get perfect paper-thin slices of tomato with ease. Say goodbye to squashed tomatoes, because this knife cuts flawlessly! The Tomato Slicer is made in the USA and is backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
The online Rada Kitchen Store has the Rada Tomato Slicer available for home delivery!
The Best Large Knife!
The Rada French Chef knife is a piece of cutlery no cook should do without! This large knife features a long blade that allows for expert cuts of larger fruits, vegetables, meats, and more. Use it to cut a whole chicken, slice and dice a red onion, crush a garlic clove, and so much more. The knife’s offset handle keeps your knuckles clear of the blade, allowing you to prepare meals quickly and safely. The French Chef is backed by an ironclad Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, is proudly made in the USA!
Stop by the online Rada Kitchen Store to order your own Rada French Chef knife!
Start a Fundraiser Today!
For 70 years, Rada Cutlery has been the premier American manufacturer of superior cutlery and kitchen products. From paring knives to pizza cutters, Rada products are used daily in tens of millions of kitchens in America and beyond. Many of those millions came across Rada products through the company’s renowned fundraising program.
By fundraising with Rada, groups can offer supporters a wide variety of superlative kitchen products at an unbeatable value. Nonprofits as diverse such as churches, schools, civic organizations, youth groups, and sports teams meet and exceed their financial goals with Rada fundraisers.
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. The Best Customer Service – Rada is a company built on fundraising, and its customer service reflects that. Rada customer service representatives are the best in the fundraising industry, and are accessible through phone, fax, email, and instant online chat. Rada’s representatives are committed to ensuring that each and every one of its fundraisers is a success!
2. Wonderful Products People Actually Want – Rada products are beloved by home cooks for their incredible craftsmanship and and durability. Rada’s knives and kitchen utensils are all backed by an ironclad Lifetime Guarantee, ensuring consistent quality for as long as they’re used. People enjoy these products so much that they often request that more fundraisers be held just so they can purchase more!
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Whereas most fundraising programs offer small profits, Rada fundraisers guarantee an astounding 40% profit on each sale. This unusually high profit percentage ensures that nonprofit groups partnered with Rada do better than ever before.
4. Three Ways to Sell – Every nonprofit group has a unique circumstance, and Rada is there to meet its requirements with three different sales methods. There’s traditional catalog sales, which see group members offering Rada’s appealing catalog to potential supporters. Groups can also host event sales, which see team members offering Rada for sale at events such as sports games and church services. And then there’s Rada’s cutting-edge online sales, which allows your group to reach out and offer Rada products to supporters across the world. Use one, two, or all three sales methods to maximize your group’s profit.
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy! Here’s how:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Check out our fundraising catalog to learn more about Rada fundraisers!
Check out the Rada Cutlery EASY guide to learn more about why Rada fundraisers are what’s best for your group!
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the USA! From our headquarters in Waverly, Iowa, Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products you can find. We are honored to be part of American industry, and strive to make superlative products available at an unbeatable value.
Watch this video to learn more about what makes Rada Cutlery’s American-made products so remarkable!
Follow Rada Online!
Rada Cutlery has an expansive web presence designed to keep you updated on the latest recipes, fundraising tips, products, and more. Whether you are a Facebooker, Pinner, or a Tweeter, Rada is there! Check us out on your favorite social media platform: