This no-bake cheesecake is so simple to make and tastes absolutely heavenly! It’s a perfect dessert for summer potlucks as well as holiday dinners.
Cherry Cream Cheese Dessert
Ingredients you will need:
For the crust:
- 3 T. white sugar
- 1/3 C. butter or margarine, melted
- 1 ½ C. (or 18) graham crackers, crushed
For the filling:
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 1 (15 oz.) can condensed milk
- 1 t. vanilla (or to taste)
- 1 one lb. can cherry pie filling
- 1/3 C. lemon juice
Start out by combining the ingredients for the crust and mixing them together really well.
Very firmly press the crust into a pie pan. The Rada Pie Plate is ideal here, as it evenly absorbs heat. If you’d like, you could save about a 1/4 cup of the crust to sprinkle on top when you are all done.
Mix together all the ingredients for the filling. Start with the cream cheese and make sure it is well softened. To make sure the filling is mixed really well, it might be a good idea to use a hand or stand mixer for the job!
Pour the mixture over the top of the crust. Place the pan in the fridge to cool for 2 to 3 hours.
After the filling has settled, your dessert is now ready to serve! After cutting a piece, you can top the dessert off with some cherry pie filling. If you are not a fan of cherries, you can use any number of delicious fruit toppings for this dessert for some customization. Click Here for a Printable Recipe!
This is a family favorite at Kristy’s house! Leave us a comment about what you think of the recipe and let us know what dessert recipe your family loves. Be sure to try the Rada Serrated Pie Server, which allows you to cut and serve with ease!
Superior Pan, Superior Pie
If you want the perfect pie, you’ll need the perfect pan, and we’ve got it. The Rada Stoneware 9″ Pie Plate is the best way to get your pie crusts flaky and golden brown. It’s also great for cooking casseroles, fish sticks, and other foods that require baking. The textured surface and ideal heat absorption not only give your baked meals a stamp of perfection, but the plate comes with a three year warranty that means you can buy with confidence! It’s 100% lead free and made in the USA!
Get Your Just Desserts
Everyone loves a good dessert! Here are a pair of desserts that will wow your family and friends.
Prepare to chow down on this mind-blowing treat that makes a pizza out of a cookie and toppings out of your favorite candy bars!
Pecan pie bars, just like grandmother would have made had she known how! A great dessert, especially if you’re on the go!
Made in the USA Guarantee
Rada Cutlery is proudly manufactured in Waverly, Iowa. Rada Mfg. Co. has been making kitchen knives and utensils since 1948. Rada Knives are 100% Made in the USA and carry a Lifetime Guarantee. Our knives and utensils have a lifetime guarantee and Rada Mfg. Co. will replace any product manufactured by our company returned to us due to defects in material or workmanship.
The Best Group Fundraising!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By fundraising with Rada Cutlery, your group has a number of advantages that will put it on the road to success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is your the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Useful Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers 26 pieces of cutlery, 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and six stoneware baking pans. 28 gift sets are perfect for any occasion, while 43 scrumptious Quick Mixes make incredible dishes with ease. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
2. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
3. The Best Customer Service – Fundraisers are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
4. Three Profitable Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profit! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. American-Made Kitchen Products – Every Rada product, without exception, is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unparalleled skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Follow Rada Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, and more offered by Rada Cutlery!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Check out this video to watch Kristy make this recipe. Still have questions? Let us know in the comments!
Start Video Transcript
Hi, Kristy in the Rada Kitchen and today I want to share a recipe a for a cherry cream cheese dessert. It is a no bake cheesecake type dessert. It’s one of my family’s favorite and it is really easy to make. So first you need to crush 18 graham cracker squares, it was two packages in the box and I just crush them with my rolling pin. And to that I am going to add a third cup of melted butter and three tablespoons of sugar. This is going to be the crust. Just kind of mix the butter in. It helps it stick to the pan. And now you’re going to press this into a pan. It could be a 9 by 13 pan. I am going to use the Rada Stoneware pie plate. So once you have those crumbs well mixed and then you just take your fingers and press it. You could also use a bought graham cracker crust but I always think homemade is a little better.
Now this looks like a lot of graham cracker for my crust, so what you could also do is save oh about ¼ of a cup to sprinkle on the top of the cherries when it gets done. Now in another bowl you’ll want an 8 ounce package of cream cheese and I’m just going to take my Handi-Stir. You want to make sure this is softened. And to that we’re going to add a cup and a half can of sweetened condensed milk, or I think it is 15 ounces. Just get that all stirred in well. You could also use a hand mixer or a stand mixer to mix this. And now I’m going to add three tablespoons of lemon juice and a teaspoon of vanilla.
Now we’re going to pour our w hipped mixture into our crust. And now we’ll chill this for 2 to 3 hours and then we’ll come back and top it of with our cherries. So our cherry cream cheese dessert has been in the refrigerator for a couple hours and it is ready to serve. Now you can spread the cherries over top of it if you want. I like to cut it and then put the cherries on. Now this Rada Pie Server has a serrated edge so you don’t have to get out a separate knife. And that is yummy, no-bake cheesecake.
End of Video Transcript