Make this cherry tomato basil salad for a dish that’s healthy and loaded with flavor! Featuring mouthwatering mozzarella cheese, fresh vegetables, and a basil oil dressing, this salad is great with an entree or by itself!
Cherry Tomato Basil Salad Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1/4 C. olive oil
- 3-4 basil leaves
- Squeeze of lemon
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2/3 C. fresh mozzarella, cubed
- Drizzle of balsamic vinegar
- Salt & pepper
First, chop 3 or 4 basil leaves. Place most of the basil in a mixing bowl, saving some for later.
Pour 1/4 cup olive oil into the mixing bowl with the fresh basil.
Squeeze lemon juice into basil mixture.
In a separate bowl, toss together 1 pint cherry tomatoes sliced in half, 2/3 cup cubed fresh mozzarella, and the remaining sliced basil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Drizzle basil dressing over the salad, saving more for later if you wish.
Add a splash of balsamic vinegar.
Serve and enjoy this wonderful tomato salad!
The Best Stainless Steel Cook’s Knife!
The Rada Cook’s Knife is an incredible kitchen knife you’ll reach for when preparing just about any recipe! This versatile knife features a medium-sized blade that’s easy to use, as well as an offset handle for safe use. Use it to cut vegetables, meats, fruits, and much more! It’s made in the USA, and comes with a Lifetime Guarantee!
A Wire Whisk You’ll Love!
The Rada Handi-Stir is an innovative stirring instrument perfect for countless recipes! It features a unique style that easily reaches bottoms and corners of pans for maximum mixing contact. Food doesn’t stick in the whisk, making it ideal for stirring batters, gravies, sauces, and much more. The Handi-Stir is made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
The Perfect Gift for a Chef!
Give the Rada Starter Gift Set to a friend or loved one for a present anyone will love! This collection is a great resource for those who value their cooking time and make a wide array of meals, as well as the perfect introduction to Rada Cutlery’s amazing products. It features seven unbeatable Rada items, including the versatile Cook’s Knife, the wildly popular Tomato Slicer, and the innovative Vegetable Peeler. Chop, cut, mince, peel, slice, and much more! All of the products are American-made and supported by a Lifetime Guarantee.
Raise Funds with Rada Cutlery!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Incredible Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Stellar Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
4. Three Effective Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada is on social media! Visit our various pages to get the latest recipes, Rada products, and more.
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Cherry Tomato Basil Salad Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, Kristi in the Rada Kitchen, and today I’m going to make a classic cherry tomato basil salad. It’s great on its own or as an entrée.
First, make the basil oil by very finely chopping 3 or 4 basil leaves. The Rada Cook’s Knife is the perfect size to chop herbs. Mix a quarter cup of olive oil and a small squeeze of lemon with the basil. Now you’ll toss together 1 pint cherry tomatoes sliced in half, 2/3 cup cubed fresh mozzarella, and the remaining sliced basil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Drizzle the basil oil on top along with a splash of balsamic vinegar. And there you have a delicious cherry tomato basil salad! Serve the remaining basil oil on the side. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript