Make this variation of the classic green beans casserole recipe for a side dish the whole family will love! These green beans feature delicious melted cheese for a dish that’s easy to make and perfect for the holidays. Use it as a Thanksgiving side, or enjoy it any time of the year! Watch the video or read the directions below to learn how to make this fantastic cheesy green beans dish.
Cheesy Green Beans Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 3 cans cut green beans
- 8 oz. Velveeta cheese
First, drain the liquid from 3 cans cut green beans.
Heat the beans over low to medium heat until warm.
Cube 8 ounces Velveeta cheese.
Slowly add cheese to green beans, stirring until melted.
And there you have delicious cheesy green beans! Serve and enjoy.
The Best Way to Slice Velveeta Cheese!
The Rada Cheese Knife is the absolute best way to slice Velveeta and much more! Whether it’s a difficult brand to slice such as Velveeta or a simpler one such as sharp cheddar, the Rada Cheese Knife is unbeatable. It features a ridge that gently separates sliced cheese, while a specially serrated blade ensures that both hard and soft cheeses are easy to cut. Cutouts in the blade reduce resistance, while a forked end allows for convenient serving. It comes with a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada products, is made in the USA!
Online Fundraising Tips for Nonprofits!
Our new 17 Social Media Strategies for Church Fundraising Guide is bursting with useful tips that will take your fundraiser to the next level. Churches, church groups, mission trips, and many more will find plenty to use in this helpful guide. Check it out for yourself and see!
The Best Nonprofit Fundraising!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit and charitable groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will put it on the road to success. Churches, schools, youth groups, civic organizations, sports teams, charities, and more meet and exceed their financial goals every day with Rada.
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is your the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Great Products People Want – Rada Cutlery offers 26 pieces of cutlery, 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and six stoneware baking pans. 28 gift sets are perfect for any occasion, while 43 scrumptious Quick Mixes make incredible dishes with ease. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
2. Huge Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada, so everyone can do more good than ever before.
3. Unparalleled Customer Service – Fundraisers are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
4. Three Unique Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profit! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. American-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product, without exception, is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unparalleled skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada Cutlery is always putting out new and exciting recipes, as well as video posts, cooking and fundraising advice, and more! Follow us on your favorite social media platforms.
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Looking to buy American-made products, or for the perfect made-in-the-USA gift for patriotic friends and family? Look no further, because everything offered by Rada Cutlery is American-made! From cutlery to stoneware, if it’s in our catalog, you can rest assured that it was manufactured in the United States.
Cheesy Green Beans Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, Kristi in the Rada kitchen, and today we’re going to make delicious cheesy green beans.
First, drain all the liquids from your green beans. Then, place the green beans into a large saucepan. Heat the beans over low to medium heat until warm. Slowly add about 8 ounces of cubed Velveeta cheese, or more if you like it cheesy, stirring until melted.
And there you have cheesy green beans. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript