Make these tasty cheesecake pretzel pops for a dessert your friends and family will love! These sweet cream cheese bites are a refreshing treat that are unbeatable at a party or special occasion. Try them with caramel and strawberry dipping sauce.
Cheesecake Pretzel Pop Bites Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 t. lemon juice
- 1 C. powdered sugar
- 1 C. graham crackers, finely crumbled
- Pretzel sticks
Combine cream cheese, vanilla, lemon juice, and powdered sugar. Place bowl in freezer for a brief period to allow ingredients time to set.
Using a spoon, scoop out of dollop of cream cheese mixture and place in a bowl of finely crushed graham crackers.
Carefully roll into a ball.
Insert pretzel sticks into cheesecake ball. Repeat until mixture is used up. Refrigerate cheesecake balls for at least an hour.
Serve and enjoy!
The Best Large Paring Knife!
The Rada Heavy Duty Paring is the ideal knife for cutting fruits, vegetables, meats, and much more! The 3 ¼” blade makes it well-suited for foods of all sizes, while the longer handle gives the user superior leverage while cutting. It’s also made in the USA and comes with a Lifetime Guarantee!
Visit the online Rada Kitchen Store to have the Heavy Duty Paring delivered to your home!
The Ideal Gift!
The Rada Starter Gift Set 2 is the perfect gift for friends and family! Whether or not the recipient has the first Rada Starter Gift Set, they’ll absolutely love this one, a versatile collection packed with some of Rada’s best knives. It features the unique Cheese Knife, the small Granny Paring, the medium-sized Heavy Duty Paring, the ever-useful Utility/Steak, the popular Cook’s Utility, the classic Stubby Butcher and the handy Serrated Slicer.
The online Rada Kitchen Store has the Rada Starter Gift Set 2 ready for home delivery!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, and more offered by Rada Cutlery!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
What is the Best Fundraiser? Rada Cutlery!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success. Many groups fundraise with Rada once a more a year and never have trouble finding people eager to purchase the products!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. The Best Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success. Rada Cutlery is a company built on fundraising, and it shows.
2. Wonderful Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! There’s something for everyone, ensuring a wide interest in your fundraiser. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada, ensuring that your group can do more good than ever before.
4. Three Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by Rada’s website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Rada’s fundraising catalog has more information about Rada products and fundraisers!
Check out the Rada Cutlery EASY Leader’s Guide to learn more about why a Rada fundraiser is what’s best for your group!
Cheesecake Pretzel Bites Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi there! It’s Jess in the Rada Kitchen, thanks for joining me. I’m not a baker, so I’m always on the lookout for a quick and easy dessert recipe. These cheesecake pretzel bites are super simple. They only take a handful of ingredients and we’re going to serve them with a delicious caramel and strawberry dipping sauce. Let’s go ahead and get started!
For my first few ingredients, I have two packages of softened cream cheese and we’ve added to that a cup of powdered sugar. Now we’re going to add in some vanilla. Then with my lemon I’m going to zest this. There we go. And with my Rada Heavy Duty Paring knife I’m just going to get some of that juice. Just discard the seed and into the bowl.
We’re now ready to mix all of our ingredients together. So here we have our cheesecake mixture. After we combined all of our ingredients I just popped it into the freezer to allow it to set. Now we’re going to take that cheesecake in-between two spoons. Get rid of that extra. Now we’re just going to roll it back and forth. It makes the perfect ball. Drop it down. And here I have a cup of graham cracker crumbs that I just pulsed in the blender. Put it in and pick it back out and make it a nice little circle. Now you can insert your pretzel stick. And they are going to go back into the fridge until they set.
So here just a short while later we have our adorable little pretzel cheesecake bites. I’m going to serve these with a combination strawberry and salted caramel sauce which are fabulous together. Thank you so much for joining me! Be sure to visit our website at RadaCutlery.com, and to subscribe to our YouTube channel for more great recipes just like this one!
End of Video Transcript