Make these heavenly chunky cheesecake brownies for an outrageous treat everyone will love!
Chunky Cheesecake Brownies Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 C. white sugar, divided
- 3 eggs
- 2 C. semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1/4 C. butter
- 2/3 C. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 t. baking powder
- 1/4 t. salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8″ x 8″ baking pan. Mix cream cheese with white sugar and 1 egg. Beat until smooth.
Stir 1 cup chocolate chips into mixture and set aside.
Bring a pan of water to a boil.
Turn off heat and place a heat-proof mixing bowl over the water, forming a double broiler. Combine 1/4 cup butter and 1 cup chocolate chips.
Stir in 1/2 cup sugar and 2 eggs.
Sift together 2/3 cup flour, 1/2 teaspoon baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Stir into chocolate until evenly blended.
Pour half the batter into the 8″ by 8″ baking pan.
Spread the cream cheese mixture over the chocolate layer. Top the cream cheese mixture with the remaining chocolate.
Using a knife, swirl the chocolate and cream cheese together to form a marble pattern. Bake for 30 minutes.
Allow to cool and cut into 12 squares. Serve and enjoy!
The Ideal Stoneware Baking Pan!
The Rada Square Baker is the ideal baking dish for all your favorite desserts! Made from a proprietary clay mixture, this dishwasher-safe stoneware pan absorbs heat to maintain an even baking temperature, ensuring a great cook on your favorite recipes. Use it to bake desserts, entrees, appetizers, and more! Like all Rada products, the Square Baker is made in the USA!
The Best Plastic Mixing Spatula!
The Rada Mixing Spatula is a plastic spatula that you’ll reach for again and again! Featuring a high-quality one-piece nylon construction, these are ideal for stirring, scraping, mixing, and more. Featuring an appealing red color, the Mixing Spatula comes in packages of two, making it perfect for recipes with lots of ingredients. Like all Rada Cutlery products, the Mixing Spatula is made in the USA!
Fundraise with Rada Cutlery!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success! Schools, churches, civic organizations, youth groups, sports teams, and more meet and exceed their goals by working with Rada.
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Amazing Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built around fundraising, and when it comes to customer service, it shows. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Three Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
2. Fantastic Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence. Since Rada offers something for everyone (and a lot for most), sales will come easy!
4. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an huge 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy, and you don’t have to wait another minute. Here’s how:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada is on social media! Visit our various pages to get the latest recipes, Rada products, and more.
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the USA! From our headquarters in Waverly, Iowa, Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products you can find.
Cheesecake Brownies Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, Kristi in the Rada Kitchen, today I want to show you how to make delicious chunky cheesecake brownies.
First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease a square 8 or 9 inch baking pan. Mix an 8 ounce package of softened cream cheese with ¼ cup sugar and 1 egg in a mixing bowl. Beat until smooth. Stir 1 cup chocolate chips into the mixture and set aside. Fill a saucepan with water and bring it to a boil. Turn off heat and set a heat-proof mixing bowl over the water. In the mixing bowl, combine butter with 1 cup chocolate chips. Stir until melted and blended together.
Stir in a half cup sugar and 2 eggs. Sift together 2/3 cup flour, half a teaspoon baking powder, and ¼ teaspoon of salt. Stir into chocolate until evenly blended. Pour half of the batter into the square baking pan. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the chocolate layer. Top with remaining chocolate mixture. Using a knife, swirl the chocolate layer into the cream cheese to make a marble pattern. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Allow to cool, cut into 12 squares, store in refrigerator or freeze.
And there you have chunky cheesecake brownies. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript