Make this incredible, easy cheese bread recipe to go with your favorite Italian meal! Whether you’re eating pizza or pasta, a slice of this cheesy bread will hit the spot. Follow the written or video instructions below to learn how to make this wonderful garlic cheese bread.
Cheese Bread Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 8 oz. Colby-Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded
- 4 oz. mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/4 C. real mayonnaise (do not use Miracle Whip or other mayonnaise substitute)
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 1 loaf French bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl, place cheeses and mayonnaise.
Slice French bread in half and then again lengthwise.
Spread cheese mixture evenly on the flat sides. Bake for 20 minutes, then broil until the top turns golden brown.
Serve warm and enjoy!
The Best Bread Knife!
The Rada 10″ Bread Knife is your ticket to perfect slices of bread! Featuring a serrated blade, it easily cuts through all types of bread, making it a must-have for bread and sandwich lovers. The 10″ Bread Knife is backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, is made in the USA!
The Rada 10″ Bread Knife can be ordered for home delivery at our online Rada Kitchen Store!
The Best Plastic Spatula!
The Rada Mixing Spatula is an amazing plastic spatula that you’ll reach for again and again! Featuring a high-quality one-piece nylon construction, these are perfect for stirring, scraping, mixing, and more. Featuring an appealing red color, the Mixing Spatula comes in packages of two, making it ideal for ingredient-heavy recipes. Like all Rada Cutlery products, the Mixing Spatula is made entirely in the USA!
Order the Rada Mixing Spatula and other fantastic products at the online Rada Kitchen Store!
The Best Group Fundraiser!
Rada Cutlery has been fundraising with tens of thousands of groups each year since 1948. Groups that fundraise with Rada make an enormous 40% profit on each sale, while the superior products will have supporters begging for more. Every day, groups across the country meet and exceed their financial goals through a Rada fundraiser. Here are just a few of Rada’s fundraising advantages:
- Deal directly with the manufacturer, cutting out middlemen and saving your group time and money.
- Offer your supporters fantastic products renowned for their high quality and incredible value.
- Work with a company built around fundraising, with the industry’s best customer service representatives.
- Utilize any number of three distinct sales methods, playing to your group’s strengths and maximizing profit.
- All Rada products are entirely made in the USA, so Rada fundraisers help support American industry.
Groups that fundraise with Rada include schools, churches, youth groups, civic organizations, charities, sports teams, and many more.
Rada Cutlery is the best way to host a moneymaking fundraiser! Every year, tens of thousands of groups partner with Rada to raise money for noble causes. Churches, schools, clubs, sports teams, civic organizations, and more make the money they need through a Rada fundraiser. Rada fundraisers offer high profits, great products, and unbeatable customer service!
Check out Rada’s fundraising catalog to learn more about Rada products and fundraisers!
Check out the Rada Cutlery EASY Leader’s Guide to learn more about why a Rada fundraiser is what’s best for your group!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today!
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy. Follow these simple steps and watch the money roll in:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Follow Rada Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, and more offered by Rada Cutlery!
Cheese Bread Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, it’s Kristi in the Rada Cutlery Kitchen, and today I want to show you how to make a classic cheese bread.
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Mix 8 ounces of shredded Colby jack cheese and 4 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese with 1 ¼ cup mayonnaise and 1 teaspoon garlic powder. Slice 1 loaf of French bread in half and then slice lengthwise with a serrated knife. Spread the cheese mixture evenly on both sides. Bake for 20 minutes, then broil until the top turns golden brown. Slice and then serve warm.
And there you have a classic cheese bread! Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript