These broiled tomato and onion bagels are so good they’re practically straight out of your dreams! Featuring fresh vegetables and cream cheese, these bagels are easy to make, taste good anytime, and make the perfect snack or light meal. Use the written instructions or the video below to learn how to make this great bagel recipe at home!
Broiled Tomato Bagels Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 4 bagels, split
- 1/2 cup herbed cream cheese
- 1/2 cup spinach leaves
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
Line a cookie sheet with foil. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Kristi cuts a bagel in half.
Set the bagel halves on a cookie sheet.
Spread herbed cream cheese across the bagels.
Place spinach on top of the bagels.
Thinly slice 1 tomato.
Place the tomato slices on the bagels.
Slice 1 red onion and add slices to the bagels.
Bake at 350 degrees for 5 to 8 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven, serve, and enjoy!
The Best Way to Slice Tomatoes
The Rada Tomato Slicer is a wildly popular tomato knife that you’ll find yourself reaching for again and again! Featuring a stainless steel construction and dual-serrated blade, this knife enables you to get perfect paper-thin slices of tomato with ease. Say goodbye to squashed tomatoes, because this knife cuts flawlessly! The Tomato Slicer is made in the USA and is backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
The online Rada Kitchen Store has the Rada Tomato Slicer available for home delivery!
The Perfect Gift!
Look no further for the perfect gift, because you’ve found it with the Rada Peel, Pare & Slice Gift Set! This amazing set features Rada’s three most popular products. There’s the iconic Tomato Slicer, the innovative Vegetable Peeler, and the top-selling Regular Paring knife. Between the three of them, you’ll never run out of uses! Safely encased in an aesthetically pleasing case with a foam-fitting thermal insert, this gift set comes with a Lifetime Guarantee. Give it as a present at weddings, graduations, retirements, birthdays, or just as special something for yourself!
Order the Peel, Pare & Slice Gift Set at the online Rada Kitchen Store!
The Perfect Fundraising Option!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. The Industry’s Best Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Fine Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
3. Incredible Profits on All Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
4. Three Unique Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of.
Click here or click on the catalog photo below to check out our fundraising catalog!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Visit our fundraising website to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada is on social media! Visit our various pages to get the latest recipes, Rada products, and more.
Pin it to Pinterest!
Broiled Onion and Tomato Bagels Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, Kristi in the Rada Cutlery kitchen, and today we’re going to make fantastic broiled tomato bagels. It makes for a great or snack. You’re going to love it!
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil. We’re using the Rada Cookie Sheet. Cut 4 bagels in half. This Rada Bagel Knife is unbeatable when it comes to cutting bagels. Place them cut side up on your cookie sheet. Spread each bagel with a tablespoon of herbed cream cheese.
Then top with spinach leaves. Then add some thinly sliced tomato. Use the Rada Tomato Slicer to get perfect, paper-thin slices. Then top it off with some thinly sliced red onion. Then bake them 5 to 8 minutes or until they’re the perfect golden brown.
Take them out when then they’re done and serve them warm for a little piece of heaven. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript