Make these blue cheese green beans for a delicious spin on an old favorite! You won’t want a regular green bean side dish again after you try this, a heavenly mixture of green beans, blue cheese, toasted walnuts, and balsamic vinaigrette. Your family and friends are going to absolutely love it.
Blue Cheese Green Beans Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 1/2 lbs. fresh green beans
- 1 T. balsamic vinaigrette
- 8 oz. blue cheese, crumbled
- 3 shallots, minced
- 1 cup walnuts, minced
- Salt and pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Place 1 1/2 lbs. fresh green beans in a baking dish and coat with extra virgin olive oil.
Mince 3 shallots and add them to the baking dish.
Mince 1 cup walnuts and add to baking dish.
Add 1 tablespoon balsamic vinaigrette to baking dish.
Add 8 ounces crumbled blue cheese to baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
The Best Stoneware Baking Pan!
The Rada Rectangular Baker is a fantastic stone pan that belongs in every kitchen! Featuring a proprietary clay construction, this lead-free pan absorbs heat for an even baking temperature. It’s also dishwasher safe, and is proudly made in the USA!
Order your own new Rectangular Baker from the online Rada Kitchen Store!
The Best Kitchen Knife!
The Rada Cook’s Knife is the absolute best in cutlery! This medium-sized knife features a stainless steel blade made from surgical-quality materials. Use it on vegetables, meats, fruits, and any other food that needs cutting! The Cook’s Knife is backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, it’s made in the USA!
Visit the online Rada Kitchen Store to have the amazing Rada Cook’s Knife delivered to your door!
Fundraise with Rada Cutlery!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit and charitable groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will put it on the road to success. Churches, schools, civic organizations, charities, youth groups, sports teams, and so many more nonprofits meet and exceed their financial goals with Rada!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is your the best choice for all kinds of nonprofit fundraising:
1. Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers 26 pieces of cutlery, 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and six stoneware baking pans. 28 gift sets are perfect for any occasion, while 43 scrumptious Quick Mixes make incredible dishes with ease. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
2. Huge Profits on All Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold! This unusually high profit percentage ensures that nonprofit groups partnered with Rada do better than they ever have before.
3. Incredible Customer Service – Fundraisers are known to rave about the unbeatable quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built on fundraising, and it shows in every way. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
4. Three Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one, not two, but three sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profit! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause, utilizing whatever takes best advantage of your group’s strengths.
5. American-Made Kitchen Products – Every Rada product, without exception, is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unparalleled skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by Rada’s website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Rada’s fundraising website has all the information you need to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Check out Rada’s fundraising catalog!
Check out the Rada Cutlery EASY Guide to learn more about why a Rada fundraiser is what’s best for your group!
Blue Cheese Green Beans Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, Jess in the Rada Kitchen, thanks for joining me. We are going to be making a side dish for your holiday get-together. Instead of that old version of green bean casserole, we’re going to make a fresh version with balsamic vinegar, tangy blue cheese, and crunchy walnuts. It’s going to kick the old version to the curb!
Here I have about a pound and a half of fresh green beans. I’ve pulled the little stem off and I’m going to toss those down into my Rada Rectangular Baker and give them a coat of extra virgin olive oil, toss it, and we’re ready to add our other ingredients. I’m going to take my shallots and with my cook’s knife get rid of that outer peel. These tend to be a little red in color and if you’re not a fan of onion this is a great substitute. Let’s go ahead and score it and then run my knife down.
So here I have a half cup of whole walnuts. For variation, I’m going to chop them with my Rada Cook’s Knife. Just a quick run-through. Then we’re going to top our green beans with these, which will bring a wonderful flavor when we put them in the oven.
Now for our drizzled balsamic vinegar. It has a nice balance of sweet and sour. It’s a little bit thicker in terms of consistency and has a bit of a woody flavor. This has been aged 10 years, if you have a bottle with a gold cap, that means it has been aged 20. The final ingredient is our blue cheese, crumbled. Just going to spread that on top.
I have the oven preheated to 425 degrees. They’re going to go in for about 15 minutes or until crisp.
Here we have our blue cheese green beans with balsamic vinegar and walnuts. This will blow your guests away. Be sure to check us out at RadaCutlery.com and to subscribe to our YouTube channel. Thanks so much for joining!
End of Video Transcript