Summer is by far the best season for salad recipes. Gardens are bursting with fresh produce and the options are endless!
Make this Summer berry salad recipe for a salad that’s as healthy as it is delicious! Featuring fresh fruits and vegetables and an outrageous homemade dressing, this salad is the perfect way to enjoy a summer meal.
Summer salad recipes are great because they’re an easy way to pack seasonal summer produce into your meal. Blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, fresh basil… you can’t beat it!
Follow the written or video instructions below to make this wonderful salad for your friends and family.
Berry Blue Summer Salad Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 C. strawberries, sliced
- 1 pkg. salad
- 1/4 C. onion, thinly sliced
- 3 T. basil, chopped
- 1 C. light poppy seed dressing
- 1 T. lemon zest
- 1 C. blackberries
- 1 C. raspberries
- 1 C. blueberries
- 1/4 C. crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 C. roasted pistachios
Add basil to light poppy seed dressing.
Add lemon zest to dressing.
Add strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, and onions to salad.
Add crumbled blue cheese.
Add roasted pistachios.
Coat with dressing.
Serve and enjoy this wonderful, healthy summer salad recipe! It’s the perfect combination of savory and sweet.
Tip: If you’re taking your summer salad to a picnic or potluck, assemble the salad at home and add the dressing once you arrive. No more soggy lettuce! You’ll be left with a refreshing berry salad that’ll be the crowd-favorite of your get-together.
The Best Small Cooking Knife!
Nothing beats the Rada Granny Paring knife when it comes to precise cuts of your favorite fruits and vegetables! This stainless steel paring knife features a small size and a reverse-curved blade for a high level of control. Cutting with finesse is easy with the Granny Paring! It’s backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, the Granny Paring is made in the USA.
The Best Chef Knife!
The Rada French Chef knife is the ideal cooking knife for any home chef! Featuring a lengthy blade that’s hand-sharpened to a razor’s edge, it easily cuts vegetables, meats, fruits, and much more. Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, the French Chef knife is sure to become one of your favorite knives in no time! Available with Brushed Aluminum and Stainless Steel Resin handles, you won’t want to wait another meal to try this knife out for yourself.
Fun Fact About Blue Cheese
Blue cheese is a wildly popular cheese that Americans eat with various foods, from salads to steaks. During the production of blue cheese, cultures of the mold Penicillum are added, which gives the cheese its distinct appearance and small. If Penicillum reminds you of penicillin, then you’ve found a connection; the mold is related to the world-changing antibiotic. Blue cheese is known to pair well with summer berries such as raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries… making it the perfect addition to a summer fresh salad!
The Best Fundraiser!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Incredible Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built around fundraising, and when it comes to customer service, it shows. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Stellar Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence. Since Rada offers something for everyone (and a lot for most), sales will come easy!
3. Incredible Profits on All Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
4. Three Effective Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of.
Add Rada Cutlery to Your Kitchen!
Find Fundraising Success!
Get in the Rada Business!
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the USA! From our headquarters in Waverly, Iowa, Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products you can find.