Become a Rada Cutlery Reseller
Become a Rada Cutlery Reseller
As a Rada Cutlery Reseller, you’ll be selling exceptional products to your customers while receiving topnotch customer service from us. Because you’ll be working directly with us–the manufacturer–you can be confident that we care about your SUCCESS. Indidivuals and small businesses have sold Rada Cutlery for decades. We’d love to work with you too!
Why Rada Cutlery?
- We have a remarkable reputation! People are familiar with us and love our products!
- You are your own boss. There are no long-term commitments, contracts, or terms when selling Rada Cutlery.
- You set your own sale prices. Adjust them as needed to ensure the best customer experience.
- Every Rada product is 100% American made with craftsmanship you can count on!
- Your customers don’t have to fork out a lot of money to buy our exceptional cutlery!
- All products manufactured by Rada come with a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship!
You choose the selling methods that work best FOR YOU:
- Online – any online platform except Amazon (we now have a preferred sellers program and no longer accept third-party Amazon resellers)
- Catalog – face-to-face sales (Request a catalog here!)
- In-Store – wholesale pricing (ideal for nearly ANY type of store)
- Social Media – Use Facebook, Instagram, and others to reach a wide audience (check out our Facebook Guide & Video and our Social Media Guide).
- Events – flea markets, craft sales, farmers’ markets, etc. (get creative)
- Home Parties – social events from someone’s home (provides ideal demonstration opportunities)
More Than Cutlery
Rada is best known for knives and utensils, but we also offer baking pans, Quick Mixes (for dips, soups, marinades, cheeseballs, and cheesecakes), seasonings, cookbooks, and gift books. All these additional products provide our Resellers an ideal opportunity for multiple touchpoints and add-on sales with the same customers.
Want to get started on your Reseller journey?
- If you don’t already have a state-issued Resale Tax ID Number, click here to find out how to get one.
- Read all the details and get signed up here.
For further questions, check out our Reseller Sales Center or call us at 800-311-9691 (7 a.m. ‑ 4:30 p.m. CST, M-F).
Amazing Products Customers WANT to Buy!
Whether you choose to sell Rada products in person only or in conjunction with Online sales, you’re sure to be profitable!
Here are just a few ideas you can use, no matter where you’re selling.
Have Rada Products on Hand
Display knives & utensils. Rada products are recognizable and attractive, and displaying them will catch the attention of your buyers. This means sales for you!
Set out a prepared Quick Mix for sampling.
Win your way into your customers’ hearts with food! Our Quick Mixes are easy to make, take only a few ingredients, and best of all they’re delicious! Customers will be delighted to see so many options to choose from (marinades, soups, cold & hot dips, no-bake cheesecakes, and cheeseballs).
Offer cookbooks & gift books for browsing.
Our books offer quick gift ideas and are an easy sale. Having them available for guests to page through will often spark a desire for themselves or a loved one.
Our free Table Tent is a great display piece, showing customers at-a-glance details about Rada Cutlery. Simply print on cardstock, fold, and display next to your knives. Download the FREE pdf here.
Purchase one of our display boxes to showcase cutlery.
Display Boxes are great for table setups. Each display box includes a smaller internal box for enhancing your knife display. Includes a price card too.
Item SDB (Small, 10″ x 6″)
Item MDB (Medium, 13″ x 7.5″)
Item LDB (Large, 15″ x 7.5″)
Have Order Forms and Catalogs ready to go so your guests can place their orders for the Rada items they want!
Check out our Sales Center for other Sales Boosters!
SHOP lOCAL mAP
One of the powerful tools we offer for our Resellers is the opportunity to be listed as a local source for Rada Cutlery on our Shop Local Map.
If you sign up, you’ll be positioned on the map, providing a way for people to contact you when they want to purchase Rada Cutlery products from a local source.
Find out more about becoming a Reseller with Rada Cutlery here!
You May Also Like
Buy American-Made Products + Support Local Businesses
Buying American-made products and supporting U.S. workers feels right, but sometimes they’re hard to find. What can you do?
Reselling Rada: A Reseller’s Experience
When Cheryl from Minnesota visited the Clay County Fair in 2005, she was not looking for a business opportunity. But when she had her first experience with Rada Cutlery, that’s exactly what she found. “I was just walking up and down the aisles,” Cheryl said, “and...
Host a Rada Reseller Party | Home Party Selling
Host a Rada Reseller Party! Across the country, individual sellers and small businesses offer Rada Cutlery to their customers. Many have found that a great way to offer Rada and make loads of sales is by hosting a Rada Cutlery party! Here we've complied a few key tips...