Selecting the best high school band fundraising idea can be a difficult process. Hundreds of school band groups, including marching band, jazz band, orchestra, concert band, and drum corps, select Rada Cutlery as their fundraiser.
Band Fundraising with Rada Cutlery
The marching band from Sweet Water High School in Sweet Water, Alabama is one of the many educational institutions that fundraise by partnering with Rada Cutlery.
Paul is the director of the Sweet Water Band, which includes about 60 students. Paul’s band is selling Rada Cutlery products for their second year to help raise funds for his group.
Paul contacted us recently to share his fundraising experiences. He said he encourages his students to set individual goals for the amount they want to fundraise according to the band fees the students are applying their profit.
This school year, the Sweet Water High School Band raised funds for the band to take a spring trip. The Rada Cutlery fundraiser’s profit allowed students to reach above and beyond their goals.
“We had several members who raised enough money to pay off their spring trip with the band,” said Paul. “We also had three members who raised so much money that they not only paid off their trips, they also helped other students pay off their spring trips.”
Paul said his group enjoys their annual Rada fundraising. The Sweet Water High School Band chooses to sell using the traditional method of catalogs and order takers. However, they also use the free Internet Fundraising option to allow their of town friends and family to log in and place an order. These orders are shipped directly to the supporter and the band receives the same amount of profit as if it was sold face to face.
“The online ordering makes it so much easier for students to sell items to their relatives who live out of county or even out of state,” said Paul.
Rada Mfg. Co. has been helping non-profit groups raise money for their causes since 1948. The easy fund raising system has evolved over the decades to make it as straight forward as possible for both the leaders and sellers.
“Items are always shipped quickly. If there are any mistakes in an order, they are quickly fixed,” Paul said. The Rada Cutlery customer service team enjoys helping fundraising groups be successful. Rada Cutlery products are 100% made in the USA and always in inventory!
Supporters appreciate being able to select useful products that they want and need while supporting the cause. Groups work directly with the factory so there are no middlemen that add costs for the fundraiser’s customers.
If you are part of a school organization and are interested in fundraising with Rada Cutlery, click here to request a catalog.
Winter Guard Fundraising
A Rada Cutlery fundraiser is ideal for high school activities of all kinds. One such activity is Winter Guard, a celebrated indoor color guard activity.
Winter Guard has similarities to color guard, but also several key differences that set the sport apart. Whereas regular color guard performs outdoors and to a live band or orchestra, winter guard team members perform elaborate choreography to recorded music.
A Winter Guard fundraiser can be hosted to get money for supplies, travel, and more. With Rada Cutlery, winter guard groups can offer supporters an extensive catalog of high-quality, great-value products, making an astounding 40% profit on each sale!
To learn more about winter guard, visit Winter Guard International.
Band Fundraising is Best with Rada Cutlery!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups, including high school bands and Winter Guard groups, since 1948. By partnering with Rada, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success! Nonprofits as diverse such as churches, schools, civic organizations, youth groups, charities, scouts, and sports teams meet and exceed their financial goals with Rada fundraisers.
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Incredible Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built around fundraising, and when it comes to customer service, it shows. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success.
2. Stellar Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence. Since Rada offers something for everyone (and a lot for most), sales will come easy!
3. Incredible Profits on All Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada, making it easier to meet and exceed its financial goals, and allowing good to be done.
4. Three Effective Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA, from materials to manufacture. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Click here or click on the catalog photo below to check out our fundraising catalog!
Check out the Rada Cutlery EASY guide to learn more about why a Rada fundraiser is what’s best for your group!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need about your fundraiser.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Visit our fundraising website to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Follow Rada On Social Media!
Rada Cutlery can be found on all of your favorite social media platforms. Whether you want to spread the word about a fundraiser, share a special recipe, or check out the latest Rada Cutlery news, wherever you’re at digitally, we’re there!