Make these outrageous banana split pops for a cool treat everyone will love!
You’ve certainly had a banana split before, but never like this. These banana split pops are easy to make, and feature a wonderfully sweet chocolate along with nuts, banana, and other tasty fruits. All you need are a few simple ingredients and some skewers!
Go on ahead and give them a try! Your friends and family will absolutely adore them.
Banana Split Pops Recipe Video
Ingredients you will need:
- 3 bananas
- 1/4 C. pineapple, cubed
- 1 pint strawberries
- 1/2 C. peanuts, chopped
- 1 C. dark chocolate, melted
Slice banana, strawberries, and pineapple.
Place fruit pieces on skewers.
Melt chocolate chips.
Dip one side of skewer in melted chocolate. Dip the chocolate side in nuts. Freeze for 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
The Best Large Knife!
The Rada French Chef knife is a piece of cutlery no cook should do without! This large knife features a long blade that allows for expert cuts of larger fruits, vegetables, meats, and more. Use it to cut a whole chicken, slice and dice a red onion, crush a garlic clove, and so much more.
The knife’s offset handle keeps your knuckles clear of the blade, allowing you to prepare meals quickly and safely. The French Chef is backed by an ironclad Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, is proudly made in the USA!
Stop by the online Rada Kitchen Store to order your own Rada French Chef knife!
The Best Heavy-Duty Paring Knife!
The Rada Heavy Duty Paring is the ideal knife for cutting fruits, vegetables, meats, and much more! The 3 ¼” blade makes it well-suited for foods of all sizes, while the longer handle gives the user superior leverage while cutting. It’s also made in the USA and comes with a Lifetime Guarantee!
Visit the online Rada Kitchen Store to have the Heavy Duty Paring delivered to your home!
The Ideal Gift!
The Rada Starter Gift Set 2 is the perfect gift for friends and family! Whether or not the recipient has the first Rada Starter Gift Set, they’ll absolutely love this one, a versatile collection packed with some of Rada’s best knives. It features the unique Cheese Knife, the small Granny Paring, the medium-sized Heavy Duty Paring, the ever-useful Utility/Steak, the popular Cook’s Utility, the classic Stubby Butcher and the handy Serrated Slicer.
The online Rada Kitchen Store has the Rada Starter Gift Set 2 ready for home delivery!
Start a Fundraiser Today!
For 70 years, Rada Cutlery has been the premier American manufacturer of superior cutlery and kitchen products. From paring knives to pizza cutters, Rada products are used daily in tens of millions of kitchens in America and beyond. Many of those millions came across Rada products through the company’s renowned fundraising program.
By fundraising with Rada, groups can offer supporters a wide variety of superlative kitchen products at an unbeatable value. Nonprofits as diverse such as churches, schools, civic organizations, youth groups, and sports teams meet and exceed their financial goals with Rada fundraisers.
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. The Best Customer Service – Rada is a company built on fundraising, and its customer service reflects that. Rada customer service representatives are the best in the fundraising industry, and are accessible through phone, fax, email, and instant online chat. Rada’s representatives are committed to ensuring that each and every one of its fundraisers is a success!
2. Wonderful Products People Actually Want – Rada products are beloved by home cooks for their incredible craftsmanship and and durability. Rada’s knives and kitchen utensils are all backed by an ironclad Lifetime Guarantee, ensuring consistent quality for as long as they’re used. People enjoy these products so much that they often request that more fundraisers be held just so they can purchase more!
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Whereas most fundraising programs offer small profits, Rada fundraisers guarantee an astounding 40% profit on each sale. This unusually high profit percentage ensures that nonprofit groups partnered with Rada do better than ever before.
4. Three Ways to Sell – Every nonprofit group has a unique circumstance, and Rada is there to meet its requirements with three different sales methods. There’s traditional catalog sales, which see group members offering Rada’s appealing catalog to potential supporters. Groups can also host event sales, which see team members offering Rada for sale at events such as sports games and church services. And then there’s Rada’s cutting-edge online sales, which allows your group to reach out and offer Rada products to supporters across the world. Use one, two, or all three sales methods to maximize your group’s profit.
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy! Here’s how:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Check out Rada’s latest undraising catalog to learn more about Rada fundraisers!
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the USA! From our headquarters in Waverly, Iowa, Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products you can find. We are honored to be part of American industry, and strive to make superlative products available at an unbeatable value.
Watch this video to learn more about what makes Rada’s American-made products so remarkable!
Follow Rada Online!
Rada Cutlery has an expansive web presence designed to keep our audience updated on the latest recipes, fundraising tips, products, and more. Whether you are a Facebooker, Pinner, or a Tweeter, Rada is there! Check us out Rada Cutlery your favorite social media platform: