Banana bread from your kitchen is a snap when you use this easy recipe! Just combine the ingredients, mix, bake, and enjoy with your family.
Banana Bread Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 C. sugar
- 2 t. baking powder
- 1 C. brown sugar, packed
- 1 t. soda
- 3/4 C. margarine
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1 C. milk
- 3 C. flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 t. vanilla
- 3 bananas, very ripe, mashed
- 1 C. pecans, chopped
- 1 T. grated orange rind
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream sugar, brown sugar, and margarine. Add milk, eggs, bananas, grated orange rind, baking powder, soda, salt, flour, vanilla, and chopped pecans. Beat for 3 minutes.
Add batter to two greased loaf pans. Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Serve and enjoy!
The Best Plastic Mixing Spatula!
The Rada Mixing Spatula is a stellar plastic spatula that you’ll reach for again and again! Featuring a high-quality one-piece nylon construction, these are perfect for stirring, scraping, mixing, and more. Featuring an appealing red color, the Mixing Spatula comes in packages of two, making it ideal for recipes with lots of ingredients. Like all Rada Cutlery products, the Mixing Spatula is made in the USA!
Order the Rada Mixing Spatula and other fantastic products at the online Rada Kitchen Store!
The Best Fundraising Option!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Unbeatable Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Incredible Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
3. Tremendous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada.
4. Three Great Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Check out our fundraising catalog for all you need to know about Rada fundraising and products!
Take a look at the Rada Cutlery EASY Leader’s Guide to learn more about why a Rada fundraiser is what’s best for your group!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy. Here’s what you need to do:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Visit Rada’s fundraising website to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, and more offered by Rada Cutlery!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
How to Make Banana Bread Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, it’s Kristi in the Rada Cutlery Kitchen, and today I’m going to show you how to make classic banana bread. This is one of the recipes out of our 101 Recipes with Bananas cookbook.
First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Cream 1 cup sugar, 1 cup brown sugar, and ¾ cup margarine. Add 1 cup milk, 2 eggs, and 3 ripe, mashed bananas. Add 1 tablespoon grated orange rind, 2 tablespoons baking powder, 1 teaspoon soda, and half a teaspoon salt. Add 3 cups flour, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and 1 cup chopped pecans. Beat for 3 minutes.
Pour batter into 2 greased and floured loaf pans. Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
And there you have a classic banana bread. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript