Try this amazing homemade crab meat rangoon recipe to make everyone’s favorite Chinese appetizer! These delicious wontons are baked, which cuts back on the calories but doesn’t shed a bit of the flavor. Be sure to make enough for everyone, because these will fly off the plate!
Baked Crab Rangoons Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 pkg. wonton wrappers
- 1 pkg. low-fat cream cheese
- 8 oz. crab meat (real or imitation)
- 1/4 C. mayonnaise
- 2 t. rice wine vinegar
- 2 t. soy sauce
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- Extra virgin olive oil spray
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl, add green onions, garlic, cream cheese, crab meat, mayonnaise, rice wine vinegar, and soy sauce.
Spray a mini-muffin pan with extra virgin olive oil spray. Insert wonton wrappers into the slots.
Fill each wonton with a tablespoon of the mixture. Bake for 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
Top with a few slices of green onions.
Serve and enjoy!
The Best French-Style Kitchen Knife!
The Rada French Chef knife is an unbeatable kitchen tool that’s a must-have for any home cook! This knife features a blade that easily cuts vegetables, fruits, and meats. Hand-sharpened for a razor’s edge, it’s great for preparing both large ingredients and large quantities of ingredients. Like all Rada products, the French Chef is American-made, and comes with a Lifetime Guarantee!
The online Rada Kitchen Store has the amazing French Chef ready for home delivery!
The Best Plastic Spatula!
The Rada Mixing Spatula is an amazing plastic spatula that you’ll reach for again and again! Featuring a high-quality one-piece nylon construction, these are perfect for stirring, scraping, mixing, and more. Featuring an appealing red color, the Mixing Spatula comes in packages of two, making it ideal for ingredient-heavy recipes. Like all Rada Cutlery products, the Mixing Spatula is made entirely in the USA!
Order the Rada Mixing Spatula and other fantastic products at the online Rada Kitchen Store!
The Best Successful Fundraiser!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Incredible Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Stellar Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
4. Three Effective Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Click here or click on the catalog photo below to check out our fundraising catalog!
Check out the Rada Cutlery EASY Guide to learn more about why a Rada fundraiser is what’s best for your group!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Visit our fundraising website to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the USA! Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products you can find. Whether you’re interested in one of Rada’s renowned knives, useful utensils, or helpful recipe books, you can purchase and use with the knowledge that you’re supporting American industry and workers.
Watch this video to learn more about what makes Rada’s American-made products so remarkable!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platforms for the latest recipes, news, products, and more offered by Rada Cutlery! From recipes to product announcements, you won’t want to miss out on Rada’s social networks.
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Baked Crab Rangoons Video Recipe Transcript
Start Video Transcript
Hi there! Jess in the Rada Kitchen. Thanks for joining me. Today we are going to whip up a super-easy appetizer and it’s one of my favorites that we always get when we go out for Chinese food. We are going to make a baked version of a crab meat Rangoon with just a handful of ingredients and a small amount of time. Let’s go ahead and prep some vegetables.
Just a few ingredients to prep. We’re going to start with 2 green onions that we’ll thinly slice, and then our garlic. In our bowl we started with 1 package of low-fat cream cheese and of course we added scallions and garlic. To this I’m going to add about ¼ cup of homemade mayonnaise. On top of that we’ll add low sodium soy sauce and a little bit of rice wine vinegar. And lastly, our crab meat. We’re going to use about 8 ounces. Use the good stuff if it’s available to you, otherwise you can use the imitation kind. Just make sure it’s all chopped up. And give it a good stir.
Here I have a pan that’s ready for some mini-muffins. I’m just going to spray this with some extra virgin olive oil spray. And then we’re going to take our wonton wrappers. We’re just going to tuck those in to the little muffin tins and work your way across. Once you have the wonton wrappers pressed into their tins you’re going to spray them 1 more time so that the edge crisp up in the oven. Now let’s go ahead and fill it.
I have about a tablespoon here and we’re just going to go ahead and drop our filling in and work our way across. So we’re going to place our wontons in the oven at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. So here we have our crab rangoons out of the oven. We’re just topping those with a few slices of green onions. We can serve these with sweet and sour sauce or some sweet chili.
So as promised, with just a handful of ingredients and a short amount of time, we have these adorable crab rangoon cups. Thank you so much for joining me today. Be sure to check us out at RadaCutlery.com and to subscribe to our YouTube channel for more great recipes just like this one.
End of Video Transcript
I love using RADA Cutlery knives! I just can’t get enough of them!