This delicious bacon-wrapped asparagus can be baked in the oven, making them a breeze to whip up for your next get-together.
Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 pkg. bacon
- Garlic powder
- Black pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- Rada Zesty Lemon Pepper Seasoning
Preheat oven to 425°. Wrap pieces of asparagus in bacon.
Place the bacon wrapped asparagus in a baking dish lined with foil. Sprinkle with seasonings and Parmesan cheese.
Bake until nice and crisp. Serve and enjoy your Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus!
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 pkg. bacon
- garlic powder
- black pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- Zesty Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425°. Wrap pieces of asparagus in bacon.
- Place the bacon wrapped asparagus in a baking dish lined with foil. Sprinkle with seasonings and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake until nice and crisp. Serve and enjoy your Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus!
The Best Citrus Seasoning
Rada’s Zesty Lemon Pepper Seasoning is the best way to make your food the life of any dinner or cookout! This tangy seasoning brings vegetables, bacon, fish, chicken, and more to life. Just sprinkle some on your foods before cooking and you’re good to go.
The Best Successful Fundraiser!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success. Nonprofits ranging from churches, sports teams, schools, youth groups, civic organizations, and animal welfare.
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. The Best Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built around fundraising, and when it comes to customer service, it shows. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Three Unique Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
2. Fantastic Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence. Since Rada offers something for everyone (and a lot for most), sales will come easy!
4. Huge Profits on All Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an huge 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of.
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. We have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the USA! From our headquarters in Waverly, Iowa, Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products you can find.
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada Cutlery is on your favorite social media platforms! Check us out for recipes, product information, and more!
Don’t know much about asparagus other than that it tastes good? Check out these fun asparagus facts to learn more about this delicious vegetable!
How to Make Bacon-Wrapped Roasted Asparagus Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi there! Jess in the Rada Kitchen, thanks for joining me. Today we are going to whip up a very easy side dish or appetizer. This is our bacon-wrapped asparagus. You can pop it right onto the grill or into an oven like we’re going to do with just a handful of ingredients.
We are going to pop off the end of our asparagus to see where we want to trim off the woody end. I’ve already got a batch here that I’ve got all ready to go. So now we’re ready to bundle these guys up and wrap them in a piece of bacon.
My asparagus is already a good size here so I’m going to do 2 at a time for 1 piece of bacon. You’re going to wrap this around in a spiral. Just curl it all the way. To the top I’m going to add some garlic powder, some black pepper, and then some Parmesan cheese which is going to get nice and crisp with all that bacon as it cooks. And then on the very top I’m going to add some of Rada’s Garlic Citrus Pepper seasoning.
So you’ll place these on a grill or a baking sheet lined with foil. I’m going to cook at 425 degrees until nice and crisp. So here we have our crispy bacon-wrapped asparagus. I turned the broiler on for the last few minutes just to get that really nice, dark crisp on top.
And because we love bacon and everything we do here at Rada. Thanks so much for joining us today. Be sure to check us out at RadaCutlery.com, and to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
End of Video Transcript