Make these amazing bacon-wrapped pretzel rods for a party snack everyone will love! These bacon appetizers are easy to make and packed with delightfully salty flavors. Make up a batch for your next celebration and watch them disappear from the plate! Just don’t forget to make it alongside a helping of our incredible jalapeno dip.
Bacon-Wrapped Pretzel Rods Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 bag pretzel rods
- 2 packages bacon
- Parmesan cheese
- Garlic powder
- Cayenne pepper
Wrap bacon around each pretzel rod.
Place on a baking sheet lined with tin foil.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper. Bake at 400° until bacon is crisp.
Serve and enjoy!
Another Amazing Bacon Appetizer!
You won’t believe how delicious this dip is until you try it. Loaded with bacon, cheese, and chicken, it’s absolute flavor paradise. Make a batch and serve with pita chips for something extra special!
Fundraise with Rada Cutlery!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success. Many groups fundraise with Rada once a more a year and never have trouble finding people eager to purchase the products!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. The Best Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success. Rada Cutlery is a company built on fundraising, and it shows.
2. Wonderful Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! There’s something for everyone, ensuring a wide interest in your fundraiser. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada, ensuring that your group can do more good than ever before.
4. Three Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy. Here’s what you need to do:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your Rada fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Begin your fundraiser. Let all of your friends, family, and acquaintances know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts. You can also market in other ways, such as posting fliers on bulletin boards.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap. Orders will ship within two business days.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the USA! From our headquarters in Waverly, Iowa, Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products you can find. When you buy and use Rada products, you and your supporters are getting a great value and contributing to American industry.
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada Cutlery is always putting out new and exciting recipes, as well as video posts, cooking and fundraising advice, and more! Be sure to follow Rada Cutlery on your favorite social media platforms for the latest and greatest!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Bacon-Wrapped Pretzel Rods Video Recipe