Breakfast doesn’t get any better than this stunning Bacon-Feta Frittata! This Italian dish features eggs cooked with delectable bacon and fresh vegetables and topped with amazing feta cheese. Morning meals at your house will never be the same!
Bacon-Feta Frittata Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 6 bacon strips cut into bite-sized pieces
- 6 eggs
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 T. fresh chopped basil
- 1 Roma tomato, seeded and diced
- 3 T. feta cheese crumbles
Cook 6 strips bacon cut into bite-sized pieces.
Set aside 2 teaspoons of the bacon drippings.
Dice 4 green onions.
Seed and dice 1 Roma tomato and 2 tablespoons fresh basil.
Place 6 eggs in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Stir the eggs.
Add green onions and chopped basil to the egg mixture.
Heat 2 teaspoons bacon drippings in pan over medium heat.
Pour the mixture into the pan with the drippings.
Top with crispy bacon pieces.
Lift the eggs and tilt occasionally to allow uncooked portions to flow underneath.
Add diced tomatoes, 3 tablespoons feta cheese crumbles, and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and cook on medium-low heat for a few minutes or until the eggs are set and the cheese has softened.
Serve and enjoy this wonderful breakfast dish!
The Best Knife for a Cook!
The Rada Cook’s Knife is a must-have knife for any home cook! This stainless steel knife features a hand-sharpened blade whose medium size strikes the perfect balance between size and usability, making it ideal for countless recipes. The Cook’s Knife is also American-made and backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
The Perfect Wire Whisk!
The Rada Handi-Stir is a wire whisk that’s so effective you won’t believe it until you try it for yourself! It features an innovative, unique design that allows it to easily reach corners and bottoms of pans for maximum mixing contact. The Handi-Stir is unbeatable at mixing batters, eggs, gravies, gelatin, sauces, and much more! Like all Rada products, the Handi-Stir is American-made, and it’ll last you forever, because it comes with a Lifetime Guarantee!
The Best Kitchen Gift Set!
Get your friends or loved ones the Rada Cutlery Starter Gift Set for a present they’ll not only love, but actually use! This phenomenal gift set features seven amazing Rada products that can be used with virtually any recipe you can think of. Featured in the aesthetically pleasing box is the Regular Paring, the Vegetable Peeler, the Tomato Slicer, the Super Parer, the 6” Bread Knife, the Cook’s Knife, and the Slicer knife. You name the cutting or peeling task and this set has it covered! These American-made products are covered by a Lifetime Guarantee, meaning that it’s a gift that lasts for life!
All-American Kitchen Products!
1. Stellar Products People Want – Rada Cutlery offers 26 pieces of cutlery, 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and six stoneware baking pans. 28 gift sets are perfect for any occasion, while 43 scrumptious Quick Mixes make incredible dishes with ease. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
2. Massive Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
3. Incredible Customer Service – Fundraisers are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
4. Three Profitable Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profit! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. American-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product, without exception, is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unparalleled skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, products, and more offered by Rada Cutlery!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Bacon-Feta Frittata Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, Kristi in the Rada Kitchen. I’m making a bacon-feta frittata. It’s an Italian dish that’s wonderful for breakfast but is also great any time of the day!
In a skillet, cook 6 strips of bacon cut into bite-sized pieces until they’re crisp. Make sure to set aside 2 teaspoons of the bacon drippings. While the bacon is frying, slice 4 green onions. The Rada Cook’s Knife is the best choice for slicing and dicing all kinds of vegetables. You will also want to remove the seeds and dice 1 Roma tomato and fresh basil. Whisk 6 eggs with 2 tablespoons of water, salt, and pepper until well blended. The Rada Handi-Stir is the best tool for this job. Then you’ll stir in the sliced green onions and chopped basil.
Now, you’re going to heat the drippings in the pan over medium heat. Then, add in the egg mixture and top with your crispy bacon pieces. Cook for a few minutes. Lift the eggs occasionally and tip the pan a bit to allow the uncooked portion to flow underneath. When the eggs are set but still moist, place the seeded and diced Roma tomato and 3 tablespoons of feta cheese on top. Season with more salt and pepper. Cover and cook on medium-low heat for a few minutes or until the eggs are set and the cheese has softened.
And there you have an incredible bacon-feta frittata. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit our website at RadaCutlery.com!
End of Video Transcript