Make these delicious Asparagus Roll-Ups for a snack everyone will love!
Every family is in need of snacks, and something homemade always tastes better than the packaged stuff. The Asparagus Roll-Ups just need a few simple ingredients and a few minutes in the oven to bring you a truly tasty snack.
Picture it now: Cream cheese, asparagus, onions, and Greek yogurt baked with a flaky, golden crescent roll. Now that’s a snack the whole family can get behind!
Asparagus Crescent Roll-Ups
Ingredients you will need:
- Green onions
- 2 pkgs. Neufchatel
- 1/2 C. roasted red peppers
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 C. Greek yogurt
- Rada Lemon Garlic Pepper Seasoning (or comparable seasoning)
- 1 t. dill weed
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray
- Parmesan cheese
In a bowl, place green onions, Neufchatel cheese, roasted red peppers, chopped garlic, and Greek yogurt.
Add Rada Lemon Garlic Pepper Seasoning (or a comparable generic seasoning).
Top crescent rolls with mixture.
Place asparagus on crescent rolls and roll up.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake according to crescent roll package directions. Serve and enjoy!
Cook Some Delicious Asparagus
Want some old-fashioned asparagus as a side or snack? Then use this fantastic, classic asparagus recipe!
With it you’ll have delectable oven-roasted asparagus that goes great with proteins such as chicken, beef, pork, and fish.
The Best Large Knife!
The Rada French Chef knife is a classic piece of cutlery no home cook should do without! This large knife features a long blade that allows for expert cuts of larger fruits, vegetables, meats, and more. Use it to cut a whole chicken, slice and dice a red onion, crush a garlic clove, and so much more.
The knife’s offset handle keeps your knuckles safely clear of the blade, allowing you to prepare meals quickly and safely. The French Chef is backed by an ironclad Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, is proudly made in the USA!
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware pans, is 100% made in the USA!
Rada’s products are made by American workers who settle for nothing less than perfection on the job. That’s why Rada is able to offer a Lifetime Guarantee on its cutlery and utensils. And when you offer Rada for your fundraiser, you’re not only helping people acquire a fantastic product, you’re supporting American industry!
Watch this video to learn more about what makes Rada’s American-made products so remarkable!
Fundraise Successfully with Rada Cutlery!
Rada Cutlery has been the foremost American manufacturer of superior cutlery and kitchen products for 70 years. From paring knives to pizza cutters, Rada products are used daily in millions of kitchens in America and beyond. Many of those millions came across Rada products through the company’s renowned fundraising program.
By fundraising with Rada, groups can offer supporters a wide variety of superlative kitchen products at an unbeatable value. Nonprofits as diverse such as churches, schools, civic organizations, youth groups, and sports teams meet and exceed their financial goals with Rada fundraisers.
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. The Best in Customer Service – Rada is a company built on fundraising, and its customer service reflects that. Rada customer service representatives are the best in the fundraising industry, and are accessible through phone, fax, email, and instant online chat. Rada’s representatives are committed to ensuring that each and every one of its fundraisers is a success!
2. Fantastic Products People Actually Want – Rada products are beloved by home cooks for their incredible craftsmanship and and durability. Rada’s knives and kitchen utensils are all backed by an ironclad Lifetime Guarantee, ensuring consistent quality for as long as they’re used. People enjoy these products so much that they often request that more fundraisers be held just so they can purchase more!
3. Huge Earnings on Sales – Whereas most fundraising programs offer small profits, Rada fundraisers guarantee an astounding 40% profit on each sale. This unusually high profit percentage ensures that nonprofit groups partnered with Rada do better than ever before.
4. Three Profitable Ways to Sell – Every nonprofit group has a unique circumstance, and Rada is there to meet its requirements with three different sales methods. There’s traditional catalog sales, which see group members offering Rada’s appealing catalog to potential supporters. Groups can also host event sales, which see team members offering Rada for sale at events such as sports games and church services. And then there’s Rada’s cutting-edge online sales, which allows your group to reach out and offer Rada products to supporters across the world. Use one, two, or all three sales methods to maximize your group’s profit.
5. American-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy! Here’s how:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Check out Rada’s latest fundraising catalog to learn more about Rada products and fundraisers!
Check out the Rada Cutlery EASY Leader’s Guide to learn more about why a Rada fundraiser is what’s best for your group!