Make these incredible Apple Pie Snickerdoodle bars for a dessert the whole family will love! Featuring apple and cinnamon, these bars are easy to make and are an absolutely perfect treat! Follow the written or video instructions below to learn how to make this delicious dessert.
Apple Pie Bars Recipe
- 1/4 C. sugar
- 2 1/2 t. ground cinnamon
- 1 (16.5 oz) tube refrigerated sugar cookie dough, softened
- 1 (20 oz.) can apple pie filling
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8″ x 8″ baking pan.
In a zippered plastic bag, combine 1/4 cup sugar and 2 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon. Shake well.
Place 2/3’s of a tube of sugar cookie dough in the bottom of the greased pan.
Sprinkle evenly with 3 tablespoons of the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
Top with a can of apple pie filling.
Place the rest of the dough on top of the apple pie filling.
Sprinkle remaining cinnamon-sugar mixture over the top. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
Apple Pie Snickerdoodle Bars
- 1/4 C. sugar
- 2 1/2 t. ground cinnamon
- 1 16.5 oz tube refrigerated sugar cookie dough, softened
- 1 20 oz. can apple pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8″ x 8″ baking pan.
- In a zippered plastic bag, combine 1/4 cup sugar and 2 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon. Shake well.
- Place 2/3’s of a tube of sugar cookie dough in the bottom of the greased pan.
- Sprinkle evenly with 3 tablespoons of the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Top with a can of apple pie filling.
- Place the rest of the dough on top of the apple pie filling.
- Sprinkle remaining cinnamon-sugar mixture over the top.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
The Best Plastic Spatula!
The Rada Mixing Spatula is a fantastic plastic spatula that you’ll reach for again and again! Featuring a high-quality one-piece nylon construction, these are ideal for stirring, scraping, mixing, and more. Featuring an appealing red color, the Mixing Spatula comes in packages of two, making it ideal for ingredient-heavy recipes. Like all Rada Cutlery products, the Mixing Spatula is made entirely in the USA!
Order the Rada Mixing Spatula and other fantastic products at the online Rada Kitchen Store!
The Best Successful Fundraiser!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has advantages ranging from great customer service to fantastic kitchen products. Fundraisers that use Rada are as diverse as churches, schools, animal rescues, Relay for Life groups, prison ministries, bands and orchestras, Boy Scouts, and many, many more!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Incredible Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Stellar Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
4. Three Effective Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers three powerful sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Visit our fundraising website to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada is on social media! Visit our various pages to get the latest recipes, Rada products, and more.
Cinnamon Apple Pie Bars Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, it’s Kristi in the Rada Cutlery kitchen, and today we’re going to make apple pie snickerdoodle bars. This is a recipe out of our Dump & Bake Desserts recipe book. No dirty bowls needed!
First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease an 8” x 8” baking pan. Combine ¼ cup sugar and 2 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon in a zippered plastic bag. Shake well.
Press 2/3’s of a tube of sugar cookie dough into the bottom of the prepared pan. Sprinkle evenly with 3 tablespoons of the sugar-cinnamon mixture. Spread 1 can apple pie filling over the cookie crust. Flatten pieces of the remaining cookie dough and arrange over the apple layer like crust.
Sprinkle remaining cinnamon-sugar mixture over the top. Bake 35 to 40 minutes.
And there you have delicious apple pie snickerdoodle bars, especially delicious with a cold glass of milk. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript