Make these delicious apple pie bites for a bite-size dessert the whole family will love! These easy finger desserts feature cinnamon and apple rolled up in a flaky pastry crust. It’s an apple snack that’s good any time of day!
Apple Bites Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1/4 C. butter
- 1/2 C. sugar
- 2 T. apple pie spice
- 3 Granny Smith apples
- 1 (12 oz.) can lemon-lime soda
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts
- Sparkling sugar
Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Bring 2 refrigerated pie crusts to room temperature. Melt 1/4 cup butter in the microwave. In a separate bowl, stir 1/2 cup sugar and 2 tablespoons apple pie spice.
Peel and core 3 Granny Smith apples. Cut each into 8 even wedges and place in a medium bowl.
Add 12 oz. lemon-lime soda to the apples and stir.
Spread half of the melted butter on 1 side of each pie crust round.
Sprinkle half of the sugar mixture on each.
Cut each round into 12 strips. Drain the apples and pat dry.
Place one apple wedge at the short end of the strip and roll up. Place on baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
Brush rolled up apples with milk and sprinkle with sugar. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
Serve and enjoy these delicious apple bites!
The Best Way to Peel Apples!
The Rada Vegetable Peeler is a wonderful utensil that you’ll use again and again! Its sharp blade easily takes the skin and peeling off vegetables such as cucumbers, potatoes, and more. It also features a design that makes it equally useful to right and left-handed cooks, with a peeling motion that works both towards and away from you. Like all Rada products, they’re made in the USA, and come with a Lifetime Guarantee!
The Perfect Whisk!
The Rada Handi-Stir it a fantastic whisk that will prove useful for preparing countless recipes! It features a unique style that easily reaches corners and bottoms of pans for maximum mixing contact, while the wire whisk prevents food from sticking. Use it to mix dressings, sauces, gelatin, and much more!
Fundraise with Rada Cutlery!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit and charitable groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will put it on the road to success. Churches, schools, civic organizations, charities, youth groups, sports teams, and so many more nonprofits meet and exceed their financial goals with Rada!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is your the best choice for all kinds of nonprofit fundraising:
1. Wonderful Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers 26 pieces of cutlery, 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and six stoneware baking pans. 28 gift sets are perfect for any occasion, while 43 scrumptious Quick Mixes make incredible dishes with ease. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
2. Big Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold! This unusually high profit percentage ensures that nonprofit groups partnered with Rada do better than they ever have before.
3. Amazing Customer Service – Fundraisers are known to rave about the unbeatable quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built on fundraising, and it shows in every way. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
4. Three, Unique, Highly Profitable Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one, not two, but three sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profit! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause, utilizing whatever takes best advantage of your group’s strengths.
5. American-Made Kitchen Products – Every Rada product, without exception, is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unparalleled skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy. Here’s what you need to do:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, and more offered by Rada Cutlery!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the United States of America. From our headquarters in Waverly, Iowa, Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products on the market. Whether you’re hosting a fundraiser, using them in your kitchen, or offering them to customers at your own business, Rada products are the best choice!
Apple Pie Bites Video Recipe
Apple Pie Bites Transcript
Hi, Kristi in the Rada Kitchen, and today I’m going to make apple pie bites. This is a delicious recipe out of our cookbook Party Snacks to Share.
First, bring 2 refrigerated pie crusts to room temperature and preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Melt ¼ cup butter in the microwave. In a separate bowl, stir together a half cup sugar and 2 tablespoons of apple pie spice. Peel and core 3 Granny Smith apples and cut each into 8 even wedges and place in a medium bowl. The Rada Heavy Duty Paring Knife is super-sharp and just the right size for this task. Add 12 ounces of lemon-lime soda to the apples, stir, and set aside.
Spread half of the melted butter over 1 side of the pie crust round. Sprinkle half of the sugar mixture. Cut each round into 6 even strips. You can do this quickly by using a pizza cutter. Drain the apples and pat them dry with paper towels.
Position one apple wedge at the short end with one pie crust strip. Roll them up to the other short end. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and repeat with the others. Brush with a little milk and sprinkle with sugar. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. You can be a hit at your next holiday party with these heavenly apple pie bites! Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript