American Flag Pie Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 4 C. strawberries, sliced
- 1 C. sugar
- 1 C. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 T. cinnamon
- 3 C. blueberries
- 1 pie crust
- 1 plastic container (blueberries and strawberries might be sold in one)
Slice strawberries and place into mixing bowl.
In another mixing bowl, add 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Mix together.
Add strawberries to mixture and stir.
In another mixing bowl, add 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup flour. Stir.
Add blueberries and mix together.
Cut out 2 flat pieces of a plastic container.
Use the plastic container pieces to separate 1/4 of the unbaked pie crust from the rest. Place blueberries in the isolated 1/4 and strawberries in the remaining area.
Cover strawberries with unbaked dough strips and the blueberries with unbaked dough stars.
Brush with milk and sprinkle with sugar. Bake at 425° for 35 to 45 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
The Best Paring Knife!
The excellent Rada Peeling Paring knife is unbeatable at peeling and paring your favorite fruits and vegetables! Made from surgical-quality steel and hand-sharpened to a razor’s edge, you’re certain to reach for this incredible knife again and again.
The online Rada Kitchen Store has the Peeling Paring ready for home delivery!
Raise Nonprofit Funds with Rada!
Since 1948, Rada Cutlery has made American’s best cutlery! These products can be utilized by your nonprofit group to raise money for noble causes. Every year, tens of thousands of nonprofits partner with Rada Cutlery to host successful fundraisers. These groups offer Rada Cutlery to their supporters, with each sale earning the organization an amazing 40% profit! Every year, tens of thousands of churches, schools, civic organizations, clubs, sports teams, and more get where they want to be by hosting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser.
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. The Best Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success. Rada Cutlery is a company built on fundraising, and it shows.
2. Wonderful Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! There’s something for everyone, ensuring a wide interest in your fundraiser. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada, ensuring that your group can do more good than ever before.
4. Three Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy. Here’s what you need to do:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your Rada fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Begin your fundraiser. Let all of your friends, family, and acquaintances know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts. You can also market in other ways, such as posting fliers on bulletin boards.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap. Orders will ship within two business days.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Visit Rada’s fundraising website to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Since 1948, Rada Mfg. Co. has been producing America’s best cutlery and kitchen utensils. We take great pride in our work, from the superior craftsmanship of our knives to our renowned customer service. All of our products, from design to completion, are made entirely in the USA, as we are fully committed to the principal of giving back to our communities.