Make this All-American Snack Mix for a delicious treat with a patriotic twist! Snack mix is perfect for parties, hikes, or just a midday snack. This mix features delightful red, white, and blue colors that make it fun as well as tasty. It’s a wonderful treat, containing crispy cinnamon cereal, popcorn, chocolaty M&M candies, sweet blueberries and cranberries, all coated in heavenly white chocolate. This All-American snack mix is a delicious mix of salty and sweet.
It’s the perfect popcorn snack mix recipe for your next 4th of July, Memorial Day, or Labor day get-together!
All-American Snack Mix Recipe Video
Ingredients you will need:
- A C. cinnamon-flavored cereal
- 6 C. kettle corn, popped
- 2 C. white chocolate chips, melted
- 1 C. dried blueberry
- 1 C. dried cranberry
- 1/2 C. whole cashews
- 1/2 lb. red, blue, and white M&M’s
Place cinnamon cereal and popcorn in large mixing bowl. Mix together.
Place mixture in large pan.
Top with melted white chocolate chips.
Add dried blueberry and dried cranberry.
Add the red, white, and blue M&M’s.
Stir and let sit for 1 hour. Serve and enjoy your red, white, and blue popcorn snack mix!
A Flag-Waving Treat!
Pep up your next party or barbecue with this delightfully patriotic American Flag Fruit Pizza. Featuring fresh fruit and heavenly cream cheese, this easy dessert will having your guests saluting!
A Great Mixing Spoon!
The Rada Non-Scratch Spoon is a utensil that’s perfect for preparing and serving your favorite recipes! Featuring a non-scratch material that’s safe for use with non-stick pans, it makes stirring and serving all sorts of foods a breeze. The study metal stem won’t break, while the flat nose makes for easy stirring and serving. Use it to prepare turkey cranberry meatballs, vegetables, casseroles, soups, and so much more! The Non-Scratch Spoon is backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, is proudly made in the USA. The Rada Non-Scratch Spoon is available for delivery at the online Rada Kitchen Store!
The Best Fundraisers are Rada Fundraisers!
Rada Cutlery is a company built on and around fundraising. Founded in 1948, Rada has been helping nonprofit groups meet and exceed their goals for 70 years. Nonprofits such as churches, schools, youth groups, civic organizations, sports teams, and so many more partner with Rada to meet their fundraising needs.
Here are just a few reasons why Rada Cutlery is your group’s best choice for a fundraiser:
1. Unbeatable Customer Service – Rada customer service is second to none. Rada is a company built on fundraising, and it shows. A staff of friendly, helpful professionals are on hand to answer your every question. You can count on Rada representatives to always go the extra mile to ensure that your fundraiser is a resounding success.
2. Incredible Items People Actually Want – Rada’s diverse catalog has something for everyone, and a lot for most! Knives, kitchen utensils, dry food mixes, gift sets, and more ensure that every supporter will find something they want. We hear daily from groups that say their supporters ask them to hold more fundraisers just so they will get the chance to buy more Rada!
3. Sell American-Made Products – Groups that fundraise with Rada can proudly offer American-made products. People love knowing they are supporting American industry, so it makes a great selling point to potential supporters.
4. High Profits on All Sales – Rada offers an astounding 40% profit on each and every sale. This towers over most other fundraisers, most of which offer profits in the 10% range. Your time is valuable, and fundraising with Rada ensures that your group makes more money in less time than ever before.
5. Three Easy Sales Methods – Fundraisers can use one, two, or all three of Rada’s effective sales methods. Catalog sales allow groups to hand out catalogs and take orders from supporters. Event sales take advantage of crowds and allow for an instant exchange of money and products. Rada’s new and improved online fundraising sales allow groups to reach out to family and friends across the globe, as well as easily promote the fundraiser to anyone with internet access.
Choose the methods that best play to your group’s strengths to maximize profits! Check out Rada’s fundraising catalog to learn even more!
Rada’s EASY Leader’s Guide has the details on how to get your successful fundraiser started!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy, and you don’t have to wait another minute. Here’s how you get started:
1. Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need regarding Rada.
2. Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both
3. Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
4. Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
5. Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Visit our fundraising website to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is American-made. From our headquarters in Waverly, Iowa, Rada’s products are crafted by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products on the market. It’s company policy that whatever Rada offers can be made in America only. So whether you’re hosting a fundraiser, using them in your kitchen, or offering them to customers at your own business, Rada products are the best choice! Watch this video to learn more about what makes Rada’s American-made kitchen products so remarkable!
Online Fundraising Tips!
Our 17 Social Media Strategies for Church Fundraising Guide is chock-full of useful tips that will take your fundraiser to the next level. Religious and secular nonprofit groups alike will find plenty to use in this handy guide. Whether you use one tip or as many as you can, they’re all certain to boost your group’s fundraising. Check it out for yourself and see what more your group can do to get the money it needs to accomplish its goals!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada Cutlery is on your favorite social media platform! Check us out for recipes, product information, and more!