Few things in life equal the pleasure of a homemade Italian meal. With this incredible homemade Alfredo sauce recipe, you can dazzle your friends and family with a buttery, rich sauce that is perfection on pasta.
Don’t be intimidated, as you might be surprised at how easy this Alfredo sauce is. A few ingredients and a couple moments on the stove and you’ve got a sauce so good your family might think it came from a fancy restaurant. Use it with fettuccine noodles or any other pasta!
How to Make Alfredo Sauce
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 C. flour
- 4 C. milk or half and half
- 1 1/2 C. Parmesan cheese
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh parsley, chopped
Melt butter in a pan. Add garlic.
Add flour and whisk. Allow time for the flour taste to cook out.
Add whole milk.
Add seasonings and Parmesan cheese.
Cook and stir. Allow time to thicken. Add liquid as needed.
Serve and enjoy!
Delicious Chicken Alfredo Pizza
If you like the taste of Alfredo sauce, you must try this Chicken Alfredo pizza recipe. Featuring juicy chicken, Alfredo sauce, mushrooms, and mozzarella cheese, it’s a delightful spin on another Italian classic. Not only that, but it’s easy to make, and perfect for a family!
The Best Way to Whisk Sauce
Mix your food right with the amazing Rada Handi-Stir!
This indispensable kitchen utensil features a unique design that allows it to reach corners and bottoms of pans for maximum mixing contact. Food won’t stick in the “whisk” part, while its stainless steel construction makes it capable of withstanding thousands of hours of use. It’s perfect for those who love to make Italian foods such as the above Alfredo sauce recipe.
Like all Rada Cutlery products, the Handi-Stir is made in the USA, and comes with a Lifetime Guarantee!
Visit the online Rada Kitchen Store to have the Handi-Stir delivered to your door.
A Great Mixing Spoon!
The Rada Non-Scratch Spoon is a utensil that’s perfect for preparing and serving your favorite recipes! Featuring a non-scratch material that’s safe for use with non-stick pans, it makes stirring and serving all sorts of foods a breeze. The study metal stem won’t break, while the flat nose makes for easy stirring and serving. Use it to prepare turkey cranberry meatballs, vegetables, casseroles, soups, and so much more!
The Non-Scratch Spoon is backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, is proudly made in the USA.
The Best Successful Fundraiser!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. Schools, civic organizations, youth groups, churches, sports teams, and many more nonprofits get where they need to be with Rada Cutlery.
By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the absolute best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Incredible Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the sterling quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Stellar Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence. Supporters will like Rada Cutlery products so much that they’ll beg you to host another fundraiser!
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more profit than most fundraisers offer. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
4. Three Effective Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Visit our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Click here or click on the catalog photo below to check out our fundraising catalog!
Check out the Rada Cutlery EASY Guide to learn more about why a Rada fundraiser is what’s best for your group!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser for your nonprofit group is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Visit our fundraising website to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the USA! Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products you can find. Whether you’re interested in one of Rada’s renowned knives, useful utensils, stellar stoneware, or helpful recipe books, you can purchase and use with the knowledge that you’re supporting American industry and workers.
Watch this video to learn more about what makes Rada’s American-made products so remarkable!