Five Ordering Options
The Order Form is used to place mail, fax or phone orders. For mailed sorted orders, only the payment panel needs to be completed.
- Use the tally boxes to transfer the orders from each seller’s order takers.
- Add tally marks to determine total order quantity for each item.
- Complete the shipping and payment information.
Friendly customer service agents will take your order Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CT at 1-800-311-9691 (or 319-352-5454).
Phone orders require payment with credit or debit card at the time of order or can be sent COD (additional charges apply).
You can send your order by mail to:
Rada Mfg. Co.
PO Box 838
Waverly, IA 50677
Mail orders can be processed with payment of check, credit/debit card or money order.
Mail orders are entered into our system the day they are received. Please remember to consider the time in the postal system to travel from where you mailed your order to Iowa.
Orders may be faxed 24 hours a day to 1-800-311-9623 (or 319-352-0770).
Fax orders require payment with credit/debit card at the time of order or can be sent COD (additional charges apply).
Most fax orders are entered into our system the day they are received. Fax orders with incomplete information will cause delays until the details can be confirmed.
Orders may be placed 24 hours a day at www.FundraiserRadaMfg.com. Web orders are processed continually through the working day.
Web orders require payment with credit or debit card at the time of order.
You must call customer service to set up your Web Ordering account.
Simple Sorting for $1,000 Orders (Money Collected)
The features of “Simple Sorting” include:
- Your orders are bundled by salesperson to make it easy for you to distribute when you receive your shipment.
- Each salesperson will receive a printout of what they sold and the amount of profit they earned. The leader will receive a profit summary.
- The “Simple Sorting” service is FREE but requires a minimum order of $1,000 or more in money collected.
You have two options for submitting a Sorted Order:
- You can mail us your Order Takers and payment information. We will enter your orders for you. Your order will ship in 4 working days.
- Mail completed front panel of Rada Order Form
- Order Takers with the Merchandise Total amount completed
- Payment for 60% of total sold plus shipping amount (60% is an estimate - the actual total will be determined based on items ordered)
You can choose the best option for you for submitting your Sorted Order. The four benefits of you entering your sorted orders online yourself are:
- You save the postage cost plus the time it takes for your mail to reach us.
- You can enter your Order Takers as they are turned in, allowing you to follow up on any questions.
- You will balance each Order Taker as it is entered to ensure accuracy.
- Your order is shipped out 2 working days sooner (plus you save the mailing time en route to Rada Mf. Co.).
Please contact Customer Service for answers to any questions.
We proudly ship out 99% of our non-sorted orders within two working days upon receipt of your order. Orders are shipped from our factory in Waverly, Iowa via UPS, FedEx, and US Mail based on size. If you provide us with your email address, you will be notifed when your order is shipped and also receive your tracking number.
Two timing considerations:
- Peak holiday order processing may take up to two extra days.
- Adverse weather can affect when we receive your mail orders and outbound shipments.
To ensure delivery prior to Christmas we suggest:
- Regular non-sorted orders arrive at Rada by 12/19/2016
- Sorted orders arrive at Rada by 12/13/2016
- School orders arrive at Rada 9 business days prior to school dismissal
Upon receiving your order, you will want to locate the Invoice/Packing slip and confirm all of the items are received. If any discrepancies are found, you will need to contact Rada Customer Service at 1-800-311-9691.
Sorting and delivering your orders is easy and safe! Each individual knife has a protective sleeve on the blade and along with the utensils are placed in a sealed plastic bag with the item number and product name printed on the bag.
Use the Rada Cutlery Plastic bags (11.25″ by 16″) for your customer’s orders.
Item BAG • $1.00 (25 bags)