Make incredible corn dogs at home in your waffle iron with this easy, delicious recipe! These waffle-style corn dogs are a snap to make and taste delicious. Make a batch for your friends and family; they’ll love every bite! Below are instructions through both pictures and video that will show you how to make these great corn dogs in no time.
Waffle-Style Corn Dogs Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 C. flour
- 1/2 C. yellow cornmeal
- 2 T. sugar
- 1 T. baking powder
- 1 t. salt
- 1/2 t. dry mustard
- 1/4 t. paprika
- 1/4 t. black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 to 1 1/4 C. evaporated milk
- 10 small or regular hot dogs
In a bowl, place flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, salt, dry mustard, paprika, and black pepper.
Mix in egg and evaporated milk.
Preheat and lightly grease your waffle iron.
Pat hot dogs dry.
Insert a bamboo skewer lengthwise through the center of each hot dog.
Dip each hot dog into the batter, swirl, and lift. Remove excess batter.
Place hot dogs on the hot iron, set the lid down gently, and cook until no longer doughy.
Serve and enjoy. Be sure to make enough for everyone, because these wonderful dogs will go fast!
More Waffle Iron Fun!
Make these delicious Waffle Iron Crisps for another tasty waffle iron snack! These carb-free snacks are easy to make and taste incredible.
The Best Whisk for Your Kitchen!
The Rada Handi-Stir is the absolute best wire whisk you can find! This innovative utensil has a unique design that reaches corners and bottoms of pans for maximum mixing contact. Use it to mix eggs, batters, gravies, sauces, and so much more. Like all Rada products, the Handi-Stir is American-made, and it comes with a Lifetime Guarantee!
Make Meals with Your Waffle Iron!
Your waffle iron is good for more than breakfast when you’re armed with Rada’s Waffle Iron Genius recipe book! You’re missing out if you don’t have a copy of this great cookbook. It features fun, easy recipes that cover everything from breakfast to dessert. Make pizza pockets, tater tots, ice cream sandwiches, and so much more.
Fundraise with Rada Cutlery!
Rada Cutlery is a company built on fundraising. So it’s no surprise that Rada has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Great Products People Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! These are products people actually want to buy, and will use for many years to come. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
2. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada, and so does the good your group can do.
3. Incredible Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success! We offer support through phone, email, and live chat for your convenience.
4. Three Lucrative Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers three unique sales methods designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales take advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with Rada’s stellar products. Online sales allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. American-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, products, and more offered by Rada Cutlery!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the USA! From our headquarters in Waverly, Iowa, Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products you can find. When you buy Rada, you’re not just buying quality, you’re buying American!
Waffle Iron Hot Dogs Video Recipe
Start Video Recipe
Hi, it’s Kristi in the Rada Cutlery kitchen, and today we’re going to make corn dogs with a delicious waffle-inspired twist.
Stir together 1 cup flour, ½ cup yellow cornmeal, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1 tablespoon of baking powder, 1 teaspoon of salt, ½ teaspoon of dry mustard, ¼ teaspoon of paprika, and ¼ teaspoon of black pepper. Mix in 1 egg and 1 cup evaporated milk until well blended. Add ¼ cup milk for consistency if needed.
Preheat and lightly grease your waffle iron. Pat 10 regular hot dogs dry. Insert a bamboo skewer lengthwise through the center of each hot dog. Dip each hot dog into the batter, swirl, and lift. Remove excess batter from each hot dog. Place hot dogs on the hot iron, set the lid down gently, and cook until no longer doughy.
And there you have easy and delicious waffle-style corn dogs. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit us at our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript