This recipe is an easy Valentine’s Day treat that you can use your favorite sugar cookie recipe with. You can also add other berries, like blueberries or even kiwi, to the pizza if you would like more than strawberries.
The Rada Cutlery Test Kitchen team used the Super Parer to slice the strawberries and Super Spreader to spread the cream on the pizza. We also used the Pizza Cutter and Mini Server to serve the dessert.
- Refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup cool whip
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 jar of strawberry glaze
- Sliced strawberries
1. First preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Then slice your refrigerated sugar cookie dough and lay it out on a greased pizza pan.
3. Work the dough together to form a thin crust.
4. Next take the crust and bake until golden brown in an oven set 350 degrees.
5. Allow the crust to cool.
6. While the crust is cooling mix the cream cheese, cool whip and powdered sugar together.
7. Then once the crust is cooled spread the mixture evenly over the entire crust.
8. Top with sliced strawberries and refrigerate.
Serve and enjoy! This recipe will show your friends and loved ones how much you care. The Rada Cutlery Kitchen team wants to know what is your favorite Valentine’s Day treat?