Make this grown-up tuna melt, the best tuna melt recipe you’ll ever find. You won’t think of tuna melts the same ever again!
Tuna Melt Sandwich Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 (6.4 oz.) pouch tuna
- 1/4 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 3 green olives, diced, plus 1/2 t. of olive juice
- 1/4 t. ground thyme
- 1 T. mayonnaise
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 slices bread
- Olive oil
- Tomato slices
- Provolone cheese slices
- Red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper to taste
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Brush slices of bread with olive oil and bake in oven until nicely browned.
In a bowl, combine 1 pouch tuna, 1/4 diced red bell pepper, 2 sliced green onions, 3 diced green olives, 1/2 teaspoon olive juice, and 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme.
Add the juice of 1/2 lemon, 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, as well as red pepper flake, salt, and pepper to taste. Stir everything together.
Place the tuna mixture on each slice of bread.
Add slices of tomato and provolone cheese. Put back in the oven until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown.
Serve and enjoy!
A Great Spatula!
Make the Rada Spatula part of your kitchen lineup! Whether you’re cooking or serving, this stainless steel spatula is well-suited for a wide range of tasks. Use it with casseroles, sandwiches, breakfast foods, pies, and so much more! It comes with a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada products, is made in the USA.
The Best Cookie Sheet Anywhere!
The Rada Cookie Sheet is a fabulous piece of stoneware that will make you leave metal pans behind forever! Made from a proprietary clay mixture, this stone baking sheet absorbs heat for an even baking temperature, ensuring the perfect cook every time. Use it to cook cookies, tater tots, pizza boats, and much more!
The Best Fundraiser Around!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for tens of thousands of nonprofit and charitable groups each year since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that all but guarantee success.
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is your the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Useful Products People Want – Rada Cutlery offers more than 26 superior knives. There are 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and six stoneware baking pans. 28 gift sets make the perfect present, while our 43 scrumptious Quick Mixes make incredible appetizers, desserts, and meals. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
2. Huge Profits on Sales – Most fundraisers offer low profits, but Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
3. Three Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers a variety of sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profit! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true, classic sales method that sees your group offering catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Last but not least is online sales, which lets you utilize the power of the Internet to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
4. Unmatched Customer Service – Fundraisers are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
5. American-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product, without exception, is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unparalleled skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
How to Make a Tuna Melt Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, Kristi in the Rada Cutlery kitchen, and today we’re going to be making Grown-Up Tuna Melts. This is a recipe out of our Quickies in the Kitchen cookbook.
First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Next, brush a layer of olive oil on 2 slices of bread. Put the bread in until it is nicely browned. Next, dump the tuna in a bowl, and add ¼ of a diced red pepper, 2 sliced green onions, 3 diced green olives, and half a teaspoon of olive brine. Sprinkle in red pepper flake, salt, and pepper to taste, plus ¼ teaspoon of thyme. Add a tablespoon of mayonnaise and half of a juiced lemon. Stir everything together.
Now, pile the mixture on both slices of bread, and add a slice of tomato and cheese. Finally, place it back in the oven until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown. There you have grown-up tuna melts, perfect for lunch or dinner! Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript