If you and your family are looking to shake dinnertime up from the usual spaghetti and lasagna dishes, then this tortellini caprese recipe will be right up your alley.
Tortellini caprese is a pasta dish that’s easy to prepare and absolutely delicious. It feature cheesy tortellini pasta with fresh basil and mozzarella for a meal everyone will love!
Tortellini Caprese Video Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 pkg. tortellini
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1/4 C. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 t. red pepper flake
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 t. oregano
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 C. fresh basil leaves
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella
Add tortellini to boiling water.
Cut grape tomatoes.
In a pan, saute olive oil and red pepper flake.
Add grape tomatoes.
Add crushed tomatoes, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Stir and cook.
Add basil leaves and stir again.
Add mozzarella cheese. Bake until cheese is bubbly and golden brown. Serve and enjoy!
The Perfect Chef’s Knife!
The Rada French Chef knife is a classic piece of cutlery no home cook should do without! This large knife features a long blade that allows for expert cuts of larger fruits, vegetables, meats, and more. Use it to cut a whole chicken, slice and dice a red onion, crush a garlic clove, and so much more. The knife’s offset handle keeps your knuckles clear of the blade, allowing you to prepare meals quickly and safely. The French Chef is backed by an ironclad Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, is made in the USA!
Stop by the online Rada Kitchen Store to order your own Rada French Chef knife!
A Great Mixing Spoon!
The Rada Non-Scratch Spoon is a utensil that’s perfect for preparing and serving your favorite recipes! Featuring a non-scratch material that’s safe for use with non-stick pans, it makes stirring and serving all sorts of foods a breeze. The study metal stem won’t break, while the flat nose makes for easy stirring and serving. Use it to prepare turkey cranberry meatballs, vegetables, casseroles, soups, and so much more! The Non-Scratch Spoon is backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, is proudly made in the USA.
The Rada Non-Scratch Spoon is available for delivery at the online Rada Kitchen Store!
The Best Nonprofit Fundraising!
Rada Cutlery is a leading fundraising company that has been helping nonprofit groups succeed for 70 years. Churches, schools, civic organizations, charities, youth groups, sports teams, and so many more nonprofits meet and exceed their goals by partnering with Rada!
Here are five reasons why a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is your group’s best option for fundraising success:
1. Wonderful Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers 26 pieces of cutlery, 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and six stoneware baking pans. 28 gift sets are perfect for any occasion, while 43 scrumptious Quick Mixes make incredible dishes with ease. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
2. Big Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold! This unusually high profit percentage ensures that nonprofit groups partnered with Rada do better than they ever have before.
3. Three Highly Profitable Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one, not two, but three sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profit! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause, utilizing whatever takes best advantage of your group’s strengths.
4. Amazing Customer Service – Fundraisers are known to rave about the unbeatable quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built on fundraising, and it shows in every way. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
5. American-Made Kitchen Products – Every Rada product, without exception, is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unparalleled skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Our fundraising website has all the information you need to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Check out our Fundraising Made EASY leader’s guide for a quick look at Rada fundraisers!
How to Start a Rada Cutlery Fundraiser
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy! Here’s how:
- Request your free information packet. This will go provide further detail and supply all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods your group is using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Begin your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will leap at the chance to support your group’s efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
That’s all there is to it! Get a Rada Cutlery fundraiser started today and watch the money roll.
Online Fundraising Tips!
Our 17 Social Media Strategies for Church Fundraising Guide is chock-full of useful tips that will take your fundraiser to the next level. Religious and secular nonprofit groups alike will find plenty to use in this handy guide. Check it out for yourself and see what more your group can do to get the money it needs to do good!
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is American-made. From our headquarters in Waverly, Iowa, Rada’s products are crafted by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products on the market. It’s company policy that whatever Rada offers can be made in America only. So whether you’re hosting a fundraiser, using them in your kitchen, or offering them to customers at your own business, Rada products are the best choice!
Watch this video to learn more about what makes Rada’s American-made kitchen products so remarkable!