Fairs, festivals, craft shows and other events like this provide a perfect selling opportunity for organizations and resellers to sell Rada Cutlery. Here are 10 simple tips to help make the most of your selling experience.
1. Make sure your display is well organized and looks nice. Add a table cloth for a personal touch.
2. Have some products out for the customers to test. If they can touch the product they may be more inclined to purchase it.
3. Give demonstrations. Let the customers know how the products work. Knife sharpeners and vegetable peelers are easy ways to show potential customers how well the products work.
4. Keep it simple. Only sell three to four of the best selling items. This makes it easier for people to make a decision.
5. Have posters around your table so people know what you are selling.
6. Make sure you provide Rada bags for people who have purchased items. They will carry them around and provide free advertising to let people know you are there.
7. Put signs up other places outside the selling area so people know there will be a Rada booth.
8. Know your product and be prepared to answer questions. Rada Cutlery is 100% American made and makes for a good selling point.
9. Have catalogs available in case customers are interested in purchasing more items.
10. Sell with a smile.