Fairs, festivals, craft shows and other events provide a perfect selling opportunity for organizations and resellers to sell Rada Cutlery. Lots of potential customers and supporters will have a chance to not only see what you’re offering, but to handle the products, piquing their interest and increasing the likelihood of sales.
Here are 10 simple tips to help make the most of your selling experience!
1. Make sure your display is well organized and looks nice. Add a table cloth for a personal touch.
2. Have some products out for the customers to test. If they can touch the product they will be more inclined to purchase it.
3. Give demonstrations. Let the customers know how the products work. Knife sharpeners and vegetable peelers are easy ways to show potential customers how well the products work.
4. Offer a stack of business cards with your contact information. This way satisfied customers can contact you if they want to buy more, or others who don’t purchase anything at the time can get reach out to you later.
5. Have posters around your table so people know what you are selling.
6. Make sure you provide Rada bags for people who have purchased items. They will carry them around and provide free advertising to let people know you are there.
7. Put signs up other places outside the selling area so people know there will be a Rada booth.
8. Know your product and be prepared to answer questions. Rada Cutlery is 100% American-made, which makes for a good selling point.
9. Have catalogs available in case customers are interested in purchasing more items.
10. Sell with a smile. People appreciate a friendly seller and will be more inclined to make a purchase from one.