Make this stewed rhubarb dessert recipe for a dish the whole family will love! Cooking rhubarb has never been so easy, and it is pure heaven when served with yogurt and almonds. Make a batch today see for yourself how incredible it is!
Stewed Rhubarb Dessert Recipe
- 8 oz. rhubarb, diced
- 1 C. sugar
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. gelatin
In a large saucepan, combine rhubarb and 1/2 cup water. Cover and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes or until rhubarb is tender. Stir occasionally.
Remove from heat and add sugar and gelatin. Stir until dissolved. Place in a large bowl and store in refrigerator.
Try stewed rhubarb over vanilla yogurt and topped with almonds. Or spread the stewed rhubarb over the top of vanilla ice cream!
Serve and enjoy!
The Perfect Non-Scratch Spoon!
The Rada Non-Scratch Spoon is a utensil you can use with countless recipes! Made from a non-scratch, heat-resistant material, you can use it safely without the possibility of damaging your cookware. Use it to prepare and serve rhubarb, soups, glazes, casseroles, lasagnas, desserts, and much more. It’s made in the USA, and comes with a Lifetime Guarantee!
The Best Rhubarb Recipes!
With Rada’s 101 Recipes with Rhubarb cookbook, you’ll never run out of phenomenal rhubarb dishes! From tasty treats to main dishes and desserts, this book is indispensable for any rhubarb fan.
The Best Fundraising Experience!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success! Churches, schools, civic organizations, sports teams, youth groups, charities, and many more nonprofits meet and exceed their financial goals by partnering with Rada Cutlery!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Fantastic Products People Want – Rada Cutlery offers 26 pieces of cutlery, 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and six stoneware baking pans. 28 gift sets are perfect for any occasion, while 43 scrumptious Quick Mixes make incredible dishes with ease. People actually want Rada products, and can use them for life, as all cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
2. Huge Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada, empowering the group to more good.
3. Unbeatable Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built on fundraising, and it shows in every way. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success! Rada’s customer service is available by phone, online chat, email, and fax.
4. Three Profitable Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. American-Made Products – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Follow Rada Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, and promotions offered by Rada Cutlery!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to stoneware, is made in the USA. Rada’s products are made by American workers committed to producing the best kitchen products available. When you fundraise with Rada, you’re not just helping out your cause, but American industry, as well!
How to Make Stewed Rhubarb Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, it’s Kristi in the Rada Cutlery kitchen, and today I want to show you how to make stewed rhubarb.
In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine 8 cups diced rhubarb and ½ cup water. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes or until the rhubarb is tender. Stir occasionally. Remove from heat, and add 1 cup of sugar and a 3 ounce package of strawberry Jell-O. Stir until dissolved. Put in a large bowl and store in the refrigerator.
For a serving suggestion, remove from the refrigerator and layer with plain or vanilla yogurt and sliced almonds in parfait glasses.
And there you have stewed rhubarb! Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit us at our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript