Soups On – Chicken Noodle Soup
Enjoy this 4.5 star rated Chicken Noodle Soup recipe from AllRecipes.com. Your family will appreciate this delicious way to warm up from the inside out!
Rada Cutlery used during preparation – Stubby Butcher for dicing chicken. Super Parer for cutting up the carrots and celery. Cook’s Spoon for stirring.
- 4 cups chopped, cooked chicken meat
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup butter
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- 12 cups water
- 9 cubes chicken bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- In a large stock pot, saute celery and onion in butter or margarine.
- Add chicken, carrots, water, bouillon cubes, marjoram, black pepper, bay leaf, and parsley. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add noodles, and simmer for 10 more minutes.