The holidays are here, so it’s time to make these amazing Christmas Cookies! These Santa Klaus treats feature classic sugar cookies covered in heavenly frosting and delicious candies. There’s no better way to celebrate the season. Follow the written or video instructions below to make a batch of these classic cookies.
Christmas Cookies Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 package frozen cookie dough
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter (softened)
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Red food coloring
- 68 semi-sweet chocolate chips (about ¼ C.)
- 34 red miniature M & M’s
- 2/3 cup coconut
- 34 miniature marshmallows
First, freeze package cookie dough for 1 hour. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Once cookie dough is frozen, slice into cookies.
Place dough on a baking sheet.
Bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until cookies are golden brown.
Cool for 2 minutes and remove cookies from baking sheet. Allow another 5 minutes to cool.
In a mixing bowl, add 2 cups powdered sugar, 2 tablespoons softened butter, and 3 tablespoons milk.
Beat until smooth.
Place half the frosting in a bowl and add 3 drops red food coloring. Mix.
Frost the top half of the cookies with red frosting to make Santa’s hat.
Attach 2 chocolate chips with white frosting to make eyes. Attach a red mini-M&M or cinnamon candy with white frosting to make the nose. Frost the bottom with white frosting to form the base of Santa’s beard.
Add coconut to the white frosting to complete Santa’s beard.
Add a miniature marshmallow to Santa’s hat to form the end of the hat.
Serve and enjoy!
The Best Mixing Spatula!
The Rada Mixing Spatula is a handy tool that you’ll never run out of uses for! Made from a sturdy one-piece nylon material, the Mixing Spatula is great at mixing, scraping, and stirring ingredients for your favorite recipes. You get two in a pack, so there will always be one handy when you need it. Like all Rada Cutlery products, the Mixing Spatula is American made!
The Best Spreader!
The Rada Party Spreader is the best way to spread frosting and much more! Use it to spread jams, preserves, sauces, and cheeses. Featuring a stainless steel construction, the Party Spreader is made in the USA, and comes with a Lifetime Guarantee!
Fundraise with Rada Cutlery!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. The Best Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Wonderful Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
4. Three Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada is on social media! Visit our various pages to get the latest recipes, Rada products, and more.
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Christmas Cookies Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, Kristi in the Rada Kitchen, and today we’re going to make easy Santa Cookies. It’s a festive way to celebrate the holidays!
First, freeze 1 package cookie dough for 1 hour. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Cut the frozen dough into quarter-inch slices. Place the slices 3 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. This Rada Stoneware Cookie Sheet never needs pre-seasoning. Bake 8 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool for 2 minutes and remove cookies from the sheet. Allow another 5 minutes to cool completely. In a bowl, 2 cups powdered sugar, 2 tablespoons softened butter, and 3 tablespoons milk. Beat until smooth. Place half the frosting in a small bowl and add 3 drops of red food coloring. Frost the top half of the cookie with red frosting to make the hat.
Frost a white semi-circle on the bottom of the cookie to form a beard. Use a small amount of frosting to attach chocolate chips for eyes and a mini M&M or cinnamon candy for the nose. Gently press coconut into the white frosting for the beard. Press 1 miniature marshmallow into the frosting to create the end of Santa’s hat.
And there you have jolly Santa Cookies. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript