How to Make Salted Nut Roll Bars
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. Reese’s peanut butter chips
- 3 C. miniature marshmallows
- 1 (16 oz.) jar salted or dry roasted peanuts, divided
About the Cook Book
A Fundraiser Idea Better than a Bake Sale
- Attract your supporters with sales boosters like the Rada Cutlery banner. Your supporters will be intrigued at the least and will want to know what Rada is all about.
- Demonstrate how to use Rada Cutlery. Show how the Regular Paring Knife easily cuts through fruit, vegetables, bread, cheese, and much more.
- Let your supporters know about Rada’s variety. We have 175 different items to offer, including knives, kitchen utensils, cookbooks, delicious quick mixes, and stoneware. Just try and find someone who won’t be interested in those items!
And the best part about selling Rada is that you’ll make a 40% profit! You’ll monumentally increase your funds by selling Rada.
Watch the Video for Salted Nut Roll Bars
In the following video, Kristy will teach you how to make salted nut roll bars.
Pin it to Pinterest!
Hi, Kristy at the Rada Kitchen. Today I’m going to make a recipe out of a cookbook we offer. It’s called No-Bake Cookies, Bars and Pies. It has 120 different recipes for scrumptious bars, tasty cookies and delicious pies. You don’t need the oven and you can mix them up in a matter of minutes, and they’re homemade.
So today I’m going to make salted nut roll bars. If you love the candy, you’ll love these. You will need a microwave-safe bowl, a 9×13 greased pan. I’m going to use the Rada Stoneware 9×13 rectangular baker. A 10 oz. package Reese’s peanut butter chips, a 14 oz. can of sweetened condensed milk, 3 cups of miniature marshmallows, and a jar of salted or dry roasted peanuts.
First, you’ll combine a can of sweetened condensed milk into your microwave safe bowl and the bag of Reese’s peanut butter chips and the three cups of marshmallows. I’m going to stir it with the Rada Cook Spoon. These are even recipes that children can help you with.
Now we’re going to put these in the microwave for 2 and a half minutes and we’ll stir it every so often.
When it’s all microwaved, I stirred it every 30 to 40 seconds to make the marshmallows all creamy, you’ll take half the jar of peanuts. You’ll put those in the bottom of your 9×13 pan that has been greased. Then you’ll pour your mixture over top. Evenly layer it.
Once you have all the filling in there, you’ll take the rest of your peanuts, sprinkle those over the top, evenly spread them out, and then put in the refrigerator until they are firm–about an hour.
So our salted nut roll bars have been in the refrigerator for about an hour and they’re ready to cut and serve. It makes about 12 servings. They’re very delicious. Your family will appreciate them, and it was easy to make. Just one of the more than 120 recipes in the No-Bake Cookies, Bars and Pies.
End of Video Transcript.