Who doesn’t love delicious caramel sauce? With this easy recipe, you can make your own amazing salted caramel! Try it on ice cream, cakes, or whatever fits with caramel. The whole family will love it!
Homemade Caramel Sauce
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 C. sugar
- 4 T. water
- 2 T. light corn syrup
- 1/2 C. heavy cream
- 2 T. butter
- 1/2 t. lemon juice
- 1/2 t. sea salt
In a large saucepan, combine sugar, water, and light corn syrup. Cook on medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Once the sugar is dissolved, cover the saucepan and cook over medium heat for 3 minutes.
After that, remove the lid, set heat to medium-high, and cook to a boil. Swirl, don’t stir, the pan. This ensures that the caramel doesn’t burn.
Once the caramel turns an amber color, remove from the heat and let stand for 30 seconds.
Pour heavy cream into the mixture. BE CAREFUL! The mixture will bubble and become extremely hot.
Carefully stir the mixture.
Add butter, lemon juice, and salt. Stir until combine.
Allow the caramel time to cool until thick.
Serve and enjoy this delicious caramel sauce!
The Best Ice Cream Scoop!
The Rada Ice Cream Scoop is a sleek utensil that ‘s perfect for scooping ice cream, ladling caramel, and more! With comfortable construction that doesn’t bend and a large bowl to get the most out of each scoop, you won’t want to serve ice cream ever again without it. Manufactured in the USA, it comes with a Lifetime Guarantee.
The Best Steel Spoon!
The Rada Cook’s Spoon is a mixing spoon every cook needs! This stainless steel spoon easily reaches the corners of bowls and pans when stirring. Also, the long handle allows for easy scraping even when working with tall pans. It’s protected by a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, is entirely made in the USA!
The Best Fundraising Experience!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success! Churches, schools, civic organizations, sports teams, youth groups, charities, and many more nonprofits meet and exceed their financial goals by partnering with Rada Cutlery!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Fantastic Products People Want – Rada Cutlery offers 26 pieces of cutlery, 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and six stoneware baking pans. 28 gift sets are perfect for any occasion, while 43 scrumptious Quick Mixes make incredible dishes with ease. People actually want Rada products, and can use them for life, as all cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
2. Huge Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada, empowering the group to more good.
3. Unbeatable Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built on fundraising, and it shows in every way. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success! Rada’s customer service is available by phone, online chat, email, and fax.
4. Three Profitable Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. American-Made Products – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Follow Rada Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, and promotions offered by Rada Cutlery!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to stoneware, is made in the USA. Rada’s products are made by American workers committed to producing the best kitchen products available. When you fundraise with Rada, you’re not just helping out your cause, but American industry, as well!
Homemade Salted Caramel Sauce Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, it’s Kristi in the Rada Kitchen, and today I want to show you how to make salted caramel sauce. It’s great on ice cream, and I made a recipe where I used it on a chocolate turtle cake. That’s also on YouTube. Let’s get started!
Combine 1 cup sugar, 4 tablespoons water, and 2 tablespoons of light corn syrup in a large saucepan. Cook on medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Once the sugar is dissolved, cover the saucepan and cook over medium heat for 3 minutes. Remove the lid, increase the heat to medium-high, and bring to a boil. Don’t stir, but swirl the caramel around the pan so the liquid doesn’t burn.
Continue to cook until the caramel turns an even amber color, and then remove from the heat and let stand for 30 seconds. Pour a half cup of heavy cream into the mixture. Be careful as the mixture will bubble and become extremely hot. Carefully stir the mixture. Add 2 tablespoons of butter, ½ teaspoon lemon juice, and ½ a teaspoon of salt. Stir until combined. Allow the caramel time to cool until thick.
And here you have yummy salted caramel sauce. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit us at our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript