Make these incredible healthy salmon burgers for a tasty meal that everyone will love! Featuring fresh fish and loads of flavor, these salmon patties will be the hero of any barbecue or celebration. Don’t forget the famous yum yum sauce, which gives it a pleasurably spicy kick. Take a look at the video or written instructions below to see how to bring this awesome salmon dish to your kitchen table!
Salmon Burgers Recipe
Ingredients you will need for the salmon patties:
- 1 1/2 lbs. fresh-caught salmon, chopped
- 1/4 C. panko bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 T. soy sauce
- 1/4 C. red pepper, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Pineapple slices
- Salt and pepper to taste
Ingredients you will need for the yum yum sauce:
- 1/2 C. mayonnaise
- 1 T. rice wine vinegar
- 2 T. sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 t. paprika
- Garlic powder
- Sriracha sauce to taste
Filet and chop salmon.
In a bowl, combine salmon with red pepper, green onions, eggs, soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Form into patties.
On a grill pan, cook salmon patties about 4 minutes on each side, or a little less if you prefer rare.
On the grill pan, cook pineapple rings for several minutes on each side.
In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, garlic powder, paprika, sriracha, sweet chili sauce, and rice wine vinegar.
Serve with avocado and enjoy!
Slice, Dice, and Fillet Like a Pro!
The Rada Fillet Knife with Leather Scabbard is an fantastic tool that’s perfect for use in both the kitchen and the great outdoors! It features a flexible, razor-sharp blade that easily fillets all kinds of meat, as well as a non-slip rubber handle that provides a solid grip. Sportsmen can safely store and carry the knife with an included leather scabbard, ensuring that it’s useful no matter where you go! It’s made entirely in the USA, and, like all Rada knives, comes with a Lifetime Guarantee.
The Best Successful Fundraiser!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success! Schools, churches, civic organizations, youth groups, sports teams, and more meet and exceed their goals by working with Rada.
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Amazing Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built around fundraising, and when it comes to customer service, it shows. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Three Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
2. Fantastic Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence. Since Rada offers something for everyone (and a lot for most), sales will come easy!
4. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an huge 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy, and you don’t have to wait another minute. Here’s how:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada is on social media! Visit our various pages to get the latest recipes, Rada products, and more.
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the USA! From our headquarters in Waverly, Iowa, Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products you can find.
Salmon Burger Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, it’s Kristi in the Rada Cutlery kitchen. Today I want to show you how to make a heavenly cream puff dessert.
First, preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Bring ½ cup of butter and 1 cup water to a boil. Remove from heat and add 1 cup of flour. Add 4 eggs 1 at a time, beating after each. Pour mixture into a baking pan. Bake 30 to 35 minutes until lightly browned. Remove from the oven and lightly press down. Then allow to cool.
Mix 3 small packages of instant vanilla pudding and 2 ¾ cups of milk. Add an 8 ounce package of cream cheese that has been mixed with ¼ cup of milk. Spread the mixture over the cooled crust.
Spread 8 ounces of whipped topping over the pudding and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
And there you have a delicious cream puff dessert! Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, visit us on our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript